Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has come back ??? Speak up Please !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erm I should. I updated them not too long ago because I was having trouble viewing videos. Hold on let me check.

EDIT: I just grabbed whatever drivers nvidia was offering on their site, just booted em up, turns out it's the same ones I had before.

Still running the same problem. I might try reinstalling it tommorow, Iunno. Hey Cain, do me a favor, think you could grab these last few posts and turn them into a topic in the computer lab, or just a new topic in UT3, don't want to clutter up this topic with my problems.

If you could that'd be great.

Comment

Thanks guys! Its great to see you too. I have been playing WoW lol! I tried your VCTF servers Cain but my frame rate is the suckage I think i need to tweak some settings and get rid if that blur effect i hate it. Mom is on game break and focusing on other things but UT3 has sparked some interest
      I will Let her know you say hey and tell her to stop in

Comment

Originally posted by Porkinator
        Piggy checking in here. I am glad to see Unreal make a comeback on Cain's.
        I have only been playing UT2004 for 3 hours a day now and mostly TAM
        and I am now with Ti clan (Tribal Instinct ) and still getting my rear kicked all over the place. I love the demo and hope to play more of it.
        Feels good to come back here again . Cain if you can remove the |-c2c-|
        tag from my name ? I would appreciate it as they no longer exist .
        Dude, great to see you, sorry I missed your post earlier !!

1) How do you like UT3 ??

2) Are we gonna see a lot of you around here when the full UT3 ships ???

Comment

HOG !!!!! I thought of you and Mom yesterday when my wife hung up the picture that Mom painted for us (our Boxer, Molly).

Hey, you guys are still in my thoughts when I see or hear from the old gang. Tell ya what, if Mom is still on that rig that I sent her way, get in contact with me and I will see if I can't send more items. I have RAM, a CPU and maybe even a video card upgrade that I can send your way. I'll take care of the PC issues .... it'd be worth the effort to have you guys back in the UT camp.

PM me .... I've got ya covered.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Re: Who has come back ??? Speak up Please !!

Originally posted by Cain
            (Flak, I already saw you, and even though you may not be an official CLR, I'll give you an Honorary tag !!)-- Cain
            Just luv ya cain!<3

Comment

Wow - lots of new names.

I'll be popping into the server periodically, but I'm with a new clan now called MadHouse (MH). Due to my gamespyid, I"m playing as packageman again.

Comment

hello everyone. i played ut2004 for a good time on the name .. "name(clr)". played battlefield2 with the name blackbirdsr71.. and im back playing ut3 with the same name as battlefield.. blackbirdsr71. i recognize alot of names from ut2004 but i doubt anyone recognizes me. so if you see me on the battlefield stop for a second to say hi (which should give me just enough time to shoot you in the head).

Comment

/wave

Comment

Wow
                    Hi Snake it has been a while.
                    Good to see you again.

Comment

snakey poo and pork! Frag time! woot!

Comment

Wow! Everyone is coming out of the woodwork.

Comment

I sooooo look forward to seeing this avatar again ( Lets hope )...

In any event...

ViTO{CLR} and son Br@nFl@Kes{CLR} are up and running !!

spamming the.... " Welcome to Cains Lair " chat text

Comment

Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>

In any event...

Isn't that Acacia's avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>

In any event...

Vito, I'm coming up there if you dig out that pink monstronsity that Fluffy used for so long.

-Rand
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I'm back if ya'll remember me. Sometimes you might have overlooked my name, it sorta just cements itself at #1 in the scores lists :O.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X