Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first official kill on Cain's Lair UT3 Server

Comment

whoa . this game looks sick! (in a good way) man i dont know, i might need to give this a try, at least the demo.
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Here's one of my many First Bloods. I just kept spwaning right in front of the shock for an easy First Blood combo.

Here's some DarkWalker carnage.

Comment

Wow BigTwinky, that looks worse than UT2K4! Its great that UT3 is really scalable and all, but I wouldn't go so far and say that is playable.

Comment

It looks so Dark.. It really is that dark when playing?

I'm downloading Sat night, but you UT pro's are going to eat my lunch.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFire
              Wow BigTwinky, that looks worse than UT2K4! Its great that UT3 is really scalable and all, but I wouldn't go so far and say that is playable.
              The game loads and you can somewhat play, but on an AMD 2.4g, 1g of ram and an Radeon 9800Pro 128mb...forget about it.

At least I have a mini upgrade in the works
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Which hotkey is used for making screenshots and to show the fps counter?
                Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu
                  Which hotkey is used for making screenshots and to show the fps counter?
                  Iirc the command for fps is the same as 2004. Open the console and type stat fps.

Comment

Thanks
                    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

I cranked up the settings to world 3 texture 3 with the power thing on vivid and EVERYTHING is still fuzzy and blurry. Is this my fault or what... why can't I get crisp clean gameplay?

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone
                        It looks so Dark.. It really is that dark when playing?

I'm downloading Sat night, but you UT pro's are going to eat my lunch.
                        That map is dark, yes. The other DM map included with the demo is much brighter.

From what I've heard, the graphics in the demo are still limited compared to the full game

Comment

First 2 rounds on Cain's VCTF server. I went Godlike in the first round. Had a Rampage in that round too. Then I was well on my way to Godlike in the second round, before we got 5 flag captures. Made it to Unstoppable though.

The problem is, I was hitting the wrong damn button to prove the Godlike, so you'll just have to settle for this selection from Cain's server.

The Goliath is beginning to feel comfortable in its new iterration. Old school players may remember what that leads to. Course, the Darkwalker is just so unbelievably cool I may mess around with Necris vehicles. Never know until they give us more of those to test.

-Rand

P.S. I absolutely hate the way a "6" shows up in the game. Looks way too much like "8" to me.

P.P.S. I had an F-bomb tossed at me while I was dominating with my baby. I love that.
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

full graphics with P4 3.0, 7950GT, 2gb RAM! No jumpiness either.

Comment

This game needs better textures. It feels like playing a x360...

Comment

Everything feels like GoW its all too dark...

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
                                ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X