TEH DEMO.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dirtyoldgoat
    Two weeks...two weeks...where have I heard this before?

I'll believe it when I'm shooting a Redeemer down your throat on Torlan!
    Movie qoute from "Total Recall"

"So how long are you planning on staying here on Mars?"

"Two Weeks!"
    [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

You guys are bunch of traiters! UT is the only PC game I have ever played! UT FOR LIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Rein
        However in this case I *expect* the demo will be out within two weeks. Could be as early as this week but you never know what new bug will turn up that delays it a few more days but two weeks, in this case, feels pretty safe to us.
        I hope its this week!

Comment

Looks like I got my new rig built just in time. However, I just read that there will be no Warfare map included. It get's worst. Only 3 maps. Two DM and one VCTF that is Axon vs Axon. Boy them Epic guys are nasty.

Comment

If i EVER get my new computer running, I'll have the wheels to run with this or that...

I was just discussing this with Cain the other day. Stagnant for months on the game front, then
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos[X
              ]Looks like I got my new rig built just in time. However, I just read that there will be no Warfare map included. It get's worst. Only 3 maps. Two DM and one VCTF that is Axon vs Axon. Boy them Epic guys are nasty.
              Ya, it's a bummer there will be no Warfare map. But it is a "beta demo" which I guess for Epic means it's like a "tech demo". The real demo version I would expect will contain one map for each gametype just as the UT2004 demo did.
              --Slaughter

Comment

First of all, the demo will not feature a Warfare map...

DM-HeatRay is planned to be in the demo. It is the destroyed urban environment that features a lone DarkWalker which is dropped in at specified times during the match. The level strongly conveys a UT-like city setting (complete with the occasional train running on an overhead track) is pretty stunning.

VCTF-Suspense is the second demo map. Set on an immense suspension bridge, this level is set up with Axon vs Axon vehicles and the action takes place in three planes: on platforms high above the bridge, as well as on and under the bridge. It has a nice mix of open sniping areas and tight corridors. There's a little water there too if you care to take a dip.

The final demo map may be DM-ShangriLa. This one has been seen in some of the videos before. It features buildings with Asian-themed architecture and the action takes place around a courtyard.
                As long as my old rig can run this @1024x768 I will be happy w/ the demo until the PS3 version finally comes out...

Comment

Too many games .. not enough free time
                  Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

I just got back from Epic moments ago and thought I'd share this little morsel with you. It looks like the Unreal Tournament 3 demo will be released this Friday. They were putting the finishing touches on it last night; didn't want to release it the same day as the Call of Duty 4 demo (Thursday), so Friday appears to be the big day for the UT3 demo. Stay tuned for the full hands-on preview after I type it up (cough).

ETA for the PS3 demo? Never!
                    http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/34...n-Friday-or-so

Comment

You can reserve the UT3 Beta on FilePlanet and their Download Manager will DL it automatically when its available:

http://www.fileplanet.com/features/filereserve/

Comment

UT3 Hands-On Previews galore:

BeyondUnreal
                        PlanetUnreal
                        FiringSquad
                        ShackNews

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X