No announcement yet.

Anyone Get This for X-Mas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got it but it crashes every time a cut scene comes on and the graphics look awful.

Comment

Originally posted by CheebaNinja
      I got it but it crashes every time a cut scene comes on and the graphics look awful.
      MAke sure you turn the screen percentage up to 100%.

Comment

Waiting until tomorrow to play on my desktop when I get back to school, laptop will run it but doesn't do it justice.

Comment

I got it. The servers sure are limited, and I can't find Cain's. Is it up? Is anyone playing warfare on Cain's?

Comment

i'VE NOT PLAYED FOR A WHILE i WILL AFTER START AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by ghostchicken
              I got it. The servers sure are limited, and I can't find Cain's. Is it up? Is anyone playing warfare on Cain's?
              Yes there are very few servers full, its so bad that I rarely play anymore because I can't find a full server with a low ping. Cain's is still there, but unfortunately nobody is playing there.

Comment

This game is so good. It's sad that it flopped. I know there are several options out there, but this is the son of UT2004. It's family.

Comment

I feel sure it will pick back up after the initial COD4 furry is over.

Now that Cain's server is Full more often than not, people will go
                  look for something else to play. Hopefully staying on a Cain server
                  rather than playing somewhere else.
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I got it for X-MAS.....I'm looking at it on my shelf, unopened.

I wonder how many people there are out there like me that had the HIGHEST of EXPECTATIONS for a nice 2 year run with this game.

yet it sits unopened and uninstalled, it breaks my heart.
                    I guess I'm actually part of the problem by NOT playing.

Comment

Originally posted by <<~ViTO~>>

I wonder how many people there are out there like me that had the HIGHEST of EXPECTATIONS for a nice 2 year run with this game.

Yep, me too...

If I can't play CTF it's gonna stay in the box too...

[TT]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dCXnCM7.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Just because you haven't played warfare doesn't mean that warfare sucks...

PLEASE OPEN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [TT
                          BrundleFly]

Yep, me too...

What's stopping you from playing CTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos[X
                            ]
                            Originally posted by [TT
                            BrundleFly]

Yep, me too...

What's stopping you from playing CTF?
                            Sorry, I meant CTF at Cains. I thought he had no CTF servers, and I heard there were mostly VCTF servers going. In any case I am almost finished playing with Bioshock and I have just added two new 8800GTS 512 (G92) cards, so I will open it up an a few days...
                            [TT]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dCXnCM7.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Yeah your right Cain isn't running a CTF server. Player count is low in every gametype. There are some mods starting to come out now, so maybe things will pick up.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X