No announcement yet.

Just saying Hi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tire! I was wondering where you wandered off to. I was not even aware that you were banned, bad boy! Hehe.

Welcome back! Looking forward to roughing it up online sometime although for a number of reasons, UT3 is not currently tickling my fancy much. Perhaps after a few more patches.

How is Montreal these days? Its been a while since I visited that fair city.

Great to have you back!

Comment

You got teh banz0red? Sounds pretty weak to me, you were always one of the friendliest folks on the ONS server anyway.

If it was for openly expressing opinions about BF2, that's extremely weak, almost as weak as BF2.

Man I remember towards the end of my 2K4 days you were lights out, aliasing and owning me pretty regularly. Of course, I was more objective based in the game, for some reason for a time you seemed more K oriented.

I did have one ridiculously lucky SR shot on you in my base on Dria there once tho... your reaction of "woah, nice shot" made the round...

Good to see you again mang. I don't play anything for more than 15 minutes without getting bored atm... perhaps we will meet up in some game in the future here tho.

Oh and that list... blast from the past... AWG, 8GD, TPC... man good names on there.

Comment

I see my name, I see my name ..........................

Its good to be known/liked.

P.S. Calvin and Hobbes, will coming to a COD4 and/or UT# server near you soon.

Comment

I guess living in the same city as you makes me an oversight

hehe, welcome back!
          [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
          So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Heya T...figured it was you just from the video...

How is ole UT2K4 these days?

For me it's been hours of trying to whip these PS3 UT3 users into shape (actually most catch on pretty fast especially when they keep getting pancaked from the same direction)...

Comment

Hey Tire. Thanks for the "special" post!
              --Slaughter

Comment

YAY , I'm first on you list...lol
                Sup tire ...how you been

Comment

Paaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn! How's tricks dude? Loooooong time.

Comment

omg, Hiya Tire!
                    "May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day and may their arms be too short to scratch."

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X