How come nearly all the UT3 Severs Are Empty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juneau
    The question is, could you play one game for 8 years or so and never move onto anything else?
    I hope your wife doesn't feel that way...
    [TT]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dCXnCM7.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by [TT
      BrundleFly]
      Originally posted by juneau
      The question is, could you play one game for 8 years or so and never move onto anything else?
      I hope your wife doesn't feel that way...
      It's a good job i'm not married then.

Comment

Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

ut 3 demo runs smove and looks great on my medium low end rig...
          only a x1950xt , 2gb ram, x2 5600....

Comment

Define smooth in terms of fps please...
            Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

at least 25+ fps.Minimum. thats definitely playable for me.
              Back in the golden days of MP gaming, when BF2 demo came out, i was running on a radeon 9200 SE. talk about lag!!

Comment

Originally posted by imlittlev
                at least 25+ fps.Minimum. thats definitely playable for me.
                Back in the golden days of MP gaming, when BF2 demo came out, i was running on a radeon 9200 SE. talk about lag!!
                Just a little bump of this thread. Not sure if anybody has noticed but the Warfare stats have really picked up tonight. Not sure if it's a weekend thing or more people now have the game.

Comment

That makes me very, very happy!!

MD

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy
                    I wouldn't pin too much hope on numbers picking up all that much. Unless that is you want to include console players and demo players if they do the 'compatible demo to bump up the numbers' trick again like they did for 2k4. Oh and the good old epic trick of counting bots as players also seen in 2k4.

The numbers are sliding a little each night if anything. The original ut and 2k4 are both getting more players than this game but even if you add them all together it's less than 1% of the people playing FPS games. People just don't seem want this sort of game any more and even a lot of ut fans don't like this one for various reasons or cant run it because it needs such a high end machine to get a playable frame rate once people start shooting.
                    That's like me ... my computer should be able to play this fine, but the demo frame rate was unacceptably low, and i am not about to buy a new computer at this time, just to play ut3. I did buy it for my PS3, but alas, there is no cains lair

Comment

Cains Lair UT3 is nearly empty so you won't miss much.

Lucky me I have found a low ping (40) Warfare 32 server...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X