No announcement yet.

Freezing? Anyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone using XP try the 163.71 drivers. That's what i'm using and have no problems.

Comment

I got my freezes to completely stop. In the audio tab I unchecked "Hardware OpenAL" In Epic's forums I was reading about this in the troubleshooting section.

By default it's off but I ticked it upon installation thinking what the hell
      Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Devilguns
        I got my freezes to completely stop. In the audio tab I unchecked "Hardware OpenAL" In Epic's forums I was reading about this in the troubleshooting section.

By default it's off but I ticked it upon installation thinking what the hell
        I've heard a lot of talk about the OpenAL driver. I was reading over the benefits with using a XFI card and it all seemed to point towards using this option. It's made my audio sound a whole lot better with none of the draw backs.

Comment

I running the Vista drive 169.02 not with 8800GT card

Comment

I was freezing but then I decided to put some pants on before going outside... :P
            [TT]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dCXnCM7.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Yer but mine freezing as only start since I change the Graphic cards over ?

Comment

the beta patch was released to the general public?

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzbunny
                  the beta patch was released to the general public?
                  No, just leaked. But everything is better than the game in release ahm beta stage.
                  Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X