No announcement yet.

German version of the retail is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be at least 10 days before you get my final judgement. I wish this game was out already. Grrrrr.

Comment

I didn't notice any major game bugs, apart from view height. What else is there?
      Two that I know of: one is the headshot box is way too big; the second is bad shock combo distance as seen in screenies on this post....check out the gifs on page 2 http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=581059

Comment

Plus eye height.

I have my reservations about this game at the moment. Seems that we waited for so long and now that the moment is finally almost arrived, its anti climactic. I played the demo for all of about 2-3 days. Totally boring, no ambiance, no pizzazz, stingers everywhere, mantas way overpowered, raptors way overpowered, bender is just a shadow of its former self, goliath is a tank so I don't care. Very disappointing.

I am seriously considering waiting it out until they patch some stuff up, assuming they do. This thing that they are calling UT3 is a console shooter and not a PC game. Sad.

Next.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X