Your Opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u stand on it lol
    [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
    You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

lol. Thanks BenKenobi, I tried that and nothing never happened as I thought that was how you do like BF2142.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98 View Post
        lol. Thanks BenKenobi, I tried that and nothing never happened as I thought that was how you do like BF2142.
        In Gravelpit, you have to capture A and B before capturing C. If you were on point C, that may be why nothing happened.

When you stand on a point, the box at the bottom of the screen showing that flag should start turning your team's color. However, if there is even one single enemy on the point, you cannot capture it. More friendlies on the point means a faster capture; in essence, a lot like BF2142. (when did we get this emote? )

Comment

yea u gotta follow your alphabet. u cant skip from A to C lol. (this go only if you on the blu team of that map) hopefully u wasnt on red and trying to cap it. .
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I am with Juneau on this one,...

too cartoony and silly as far as I am concerned. I actually didn't like it when it first came out and Cain had the server up.

Just my opinion,

Geddy

Comment

Syringe gun - Aim higher and to the left.

Demogun - weird bouncy parabola... aim at the target and move up depending on how far

Spy gun - will never hit center of crosshair unless at very close range, but will always hit somewhere in it.

Heavy gun - Point in general direction of bad guy, and spray. Aiming not required..

Soldier - Aim where your enemy will be. or at a sentry

Pyro - charge your enemy. die. kill 5 guys. freakin update

Comment

Demoman takes some getting use to. I personally don't really use the bouncing bombs unless I know there is a sentry around the corner. I just use stickies and detonate them either mid-air above the enemy (blast goes out in a 360x360 pattern there, even scouts will take a little damage if they are in the air near it) or use them against walls and lead enemies over to them... then....BOOM! Also useful at getting to sentries at a distance who have a engineer near them. Lots of uses for each class.
                [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy View Post
                  I am with Juneau on this one,...

too cartoony and silly as far as I am concerned. I actually didn't like it when it first came out and Cain had the server up.

Just my opinion,

Geddy
                  Yup, this game isn't for everyone. If you can't get past the look and less realistic movement, the underlying depth and teamwork will do little for you.

But for those still on the fence, don't let the look fool you...this is a deep and involving game with many interesting weapons, unique tactics, and a great teamwork potential. For me, this game is far more interesting and involving than COD4.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                    I played the free version for probably a total of 30mins. Hate to say it but i didn't like it one bit. Hopefully there will be another free weekend though. To see if playing longer changes my mind.

Lots of folks enjoy it, that is why we they make more than one game, and many folks enjoy different stuff !!

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Pam
                      I just bought it too~ I like it
                      It was good to see you in there Pam. What other games are you playing these days??

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
                        yea u gotta follow your alphabet. u cant skip from A to C lol. (this go only if you on the blu team of that map) hopefully u wasnt on red and trying to cap it. .
                        Yep I did not do that and now I know why I could not cap it. lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X