No announcement yet.

TGI Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't realize spring break was about to happen until last night while in class. (My one and only class, so I don't worry too much about needing a break from it. )

Anywho, I've been on since 11 PM EST Thursday to now with a few breaks here and there. Trying to stay awake as long as possible to get off my vampire schedule. Nut, I think it's time for sleep. I wish I could keep going but I noticed I was barely paying attention to the game.
    [hlx]

Comment

College is tough stuff though, I need a break from my major.

I'm 20 Obi, I guess you could consider that a kid?

Anyhow, SPRING BREAK IS HERE! Hopping on the server!

Comment

Originally posted by Watsonator View Post
        I'm 20 Obi, I guess you could consider that a kid?

Anyone younger then me (I'll be 41 soon ).
        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
          Anyone younger then me (I'll be 41 soon ).
          Obi is a kid too.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
            Obi is a kid too.
            Apache
            Yep. Apache uses the same criteria.
            [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Guess what? Got TF2 installed on my work laptop!

Lets see if my shady internet connection can support it
              Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Sweet. Been a long time since I BBQ'ed any Bacon!

Comment

youll all be in the dirt soon

Comment

I didn't see bacon on today but I had a great time anyway. Played at lunch, then an hour or so after work, then a couple of hours tonight.

Baconoclock isn't really in Australia... he just got tired of CLR's wipping his butt so he's laying low for six weeks, training. Be prepared for the new & improved baconoclock when he returns, he'll be unstoppable. I pitty the fool that is on the oppisite team from baconoclock.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X