Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

32/32 !!

Comment

I'm going to put steam on my work laptop and get TF2 installed. My internet is through a cell phone carrier so we'll see how it holds up. Though by the time i get online it will be 2-3am US time.
      Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock View Post
        I'm going to put steam on my work laptop and get TF2 installed. My internet is through a cell phone carrier so we'll see how it holds up. Though by the time i get online it will be 2-3am US time.
        YES!!!!

Comment

Its downloading so slooooowwwww. Looks like it will be a multiple day download, Est 7 hours to get it downloaded and Only about 5 hours left in the work day here. Doing it on my work connection so i dont use up my limited bandwidth at home.
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Comment

Some GREAT games tonight, nice and close.
              [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
              <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Probably the most I've played in one day in quite some time. Was actually playing Pyro for most of the night. I don't do that too often.
                [hlx]

Comment

had a firing squad last night on badwater of toupee, prong and myself. so many times i kept hearing a gun fire a millisecond before mine and bam prong gets the kill.

we had a firing line at point 2 and point 4 that was unreal.

prong put on a show. 90+ points as sniper in a single round.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X