X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must See!!!

tf2 - Xfire Video

this is just a little video on how i play medic. it was pretty successful
    Last edited by Roffe; 28 Feb 2010, 12:22 PM.

nobodys gonna watch?

Comment

I watched..

Comment

si si, me too. !!
        K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
        sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

kinda random medic play

Comment

look how i play it.

i dont just stand behind a heavy 24/7

Comment

neither do i or many other decent medics

Comment

You shouldn't have left the demo around :50. He was clearly about to make an attack run and was expecting your help as you followed him up the stairs. Speaking as a guy who is attacking when not playing engie, that becomes quite a shock if you are right near an attack move and your support just vanishes.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

nice medic play, i like a medic that heal players other than heavys. btw i add you to my xfire list. .
                  Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Well, not bad. You heal a lot of people, and have a real uber and don't use the kritskrieg for front lines.

Now, for feedback...

I agree with Rand. You left a demo right as he went to go on an attack run. He probably saw you were about to hit uber, and went forward to push back blu, and you turned around and left him.

I assume your choice of demo to uber towards the end was whoever happened to be near you. Too bad it wasn't a coordinated effort to push back blu. Blame for the failure was on the demo, he was a 'pipe bomb spam during uber' newbie.

I didn't hear sound, but I assume you voiced you had an uber ready. If you can, and can coordinate it with someone, you can be devastating with them. Randomness with them usually results in wasted efforts. Also, try and pick your uber target as someone you know will make full use of them; which comes with getting to know the people on your team.

All in all though, much better than your run of the mill newbie medic, and better than a lot of people's we-need-one-and-no-one-else-is-willing medic (me). (And thank the gods you didn't try to show off a combat medic rushing with needlegun and saw... I despise those.)

Comment

Originally posted by Heceldi View Post
                      (And thank the gods you didn't try to show off a combat medic rushing with needlegun and saw... I despise those.)

haha i learned that from playing competitive with c2a. medic isn't a combat class. only use the syringegun/saw when the pocket is dead and you are going to die anyway.

Comment

i bounce around as well, even if my chosen assault toon is firing away but not taking any damage, i'll spot heal nearby players.
                        Good one Roffe. I Usually annouce who I'm going to uber, and tell them to yell out when they need it.

I had a 4 kill streat once on Medic, when my Heavy died, i didn't, hid in a door and Syringe shot them from the rear as they went by.

Depends on what I'm going for, is what I want to uber.
                        Lots of nice, shiny Sentries, etc, i'll Uber a good Demo man, with a soldier second.
                        Lots of people stacked up? I LOVE the heavy, or even a Pyro.
                        Heavies just have more health to start out with, harder to kill before or after the uber, and a good general purpose class.
                        Kritz is good when on the cart, although I rarely switch to it.
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X