First time i've ever rage quit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time i've ever rage quit

It just happened. I'm very easy going when it comes to losing because i basically don't care. But when there are obvious reasons as to why your team is losing round after round and i keep saying these reasons over voice you'd think somebody would pick up on it right? Well not tonight.

Enough was enough now it's time for bed.

It must have been some pretty bad rounds for you to do that. I wouldn't call it rage quitting though. I'm sure you gave it your best before leaving. You're as easy going as I am (at least).
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

lol Juneau, join the club. i know the feeling.
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I'm listening to some Blues Travelers right now and sipping on some Crown. Both would be helpful for you in this situation.
        [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
        <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

June when your on a fail team ignore them and go spy thats what i do. Spy is a solo/loner class.

Comment

I hate it when my team is not pushing that cart, but all you can do is keep reminding them....

Comment

Yo, welcome Juneau. I rage quit each and every match

Comment

Welcome in the Club!

Comment

So you're all the reasons why we drop player counts? All rage quitting huh? I didn't really rage quit as Obi stated. It's just what it felt like at the time. We has lost something like 6 rounds in a row for the same old reason. NO SPY CHECKING!

By that time is was turned 4am and enough was enough.

Comment

Admit it Juneau, you RAGE QUIT! Can't escape it. You took the game seriously, and you RAGE QUIT! I love saying that... RAGE QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      Admit it Juneau, you RAGE QUIT! Can't escape it. You took the game seriously, and you RAGE QUIT! I love saying that... RAGE QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      No No No!!!!!!! You rage quit, i don't.

Comment

It's not rage quiting it's sanity checking
                        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                        Like the community? Donate here:
                        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                          It's not rage quiting it's sanity checking
                          It's also called 4am and i don't know how muc longer i can last.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                            It's also called 4am and i don't know how muc longer i can last.
                            excuses excuses....

Comment

okay....I'll admit it...I just rage quit as well...

you know it's time when you are ready to say "push the @#$% cart you #$$%%% idiots...." but i just quit instead. Time to chill.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X