Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday

Can anyone come out to play for lunch? I'll be on about noon EST.

[SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

We are gonna try some CTF for a day or two, in addition to our PL maps !!

Comment

ill be back on in a few mins im having a really laggy day today and cant find the cause .

Comment

Sirex is downloading something.

Comment

Will be on tonight around 6pm CST.

Work Work Work. And too far from home for lunch.
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

I just checked my friends list and see Kriotek is playing in Cain's Lair and the current map is 2fort!??! YES!! I'm so joining btw I'm not being sarcastic, I really do love 2fort
            Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

Played for a full 2 hours. That's the longest consecutive time i've spent playing tf2 in quite some time. We had some fun rounds

Comment

Oh nose...not 2Fort! The map can be fun, but it can be sooo one sided and really redundant.

I'm all for CTF maps though. We had a few last night and they were fun.

I should be on for an hour or two this evening
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

I hope I get to play 2Fort tonight.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                    I hope I get to play 2Fort tonight.
                    Apache
                    Me too. I'm not sure that I've ever played it... I didn't play long enough during my lunch break for it to show up in the rotation.
                    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

It's my favorite tf2 map. You can either play casually (sit back and snipe or play defensive engie) or you can play aggressively (scout or spy are my favorite) and go for the "flag." It's a great feeling when you can sneak behind enemy lines and bring the flag out and either cap it yourself or bring it far out enough for someone else on your team to cap it the rest of the way.

Comment

I LOVE 2Fort !!

Comment

I hate 2fort. I'm a big team player yet i find myself running around not really knowing what to do or where to go.

Comment

Games were AWESOME tonight...had a few small things happening, but I was a KILLER Medic

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X