Fun alternate playstyles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun alternate playstyles.

When I get bored, I sometimes do stupid things. With all the unlocks there are a lot of unusual playstyles that can be used. You can have fun juggling people with the Pyro and going for style points on your kills. Or go crazy with Jarate on a Sniper. Sometimes I end up going melee only. No diguise Spy was fun. If you look at the weapon stats for Heavy fist and fist taunt you can see another of my favorites.

Tonight I started out with the punching plan, but ended up going to Scout because Heavies just don't work on Badwater. I got a chance for a taunt kill (poor sniper, BONK) and that got my wanting to try and get all 8 taunt kills in one play session. Next up was Demo, and after a couple of tries a Spy walked right around the corner of the map room and lost his head. Same spot first try as a Pyro and I scored on Krio (, but not for the killing me afterwards part). Soldier was pretty easy, convince someone I was running for cover and pull the pin out of the grenade. They come to finish off a weak target and BLAMMO.

I had a Sniper taunt kill earlier before I started this whole thing. A Spy ducked into a corner cloaked and couldn't move when I stepped in front of him and taunted. Next up was the Spy taunt kill which for whatever reason I've never done before. This one took a bit of time, but I eventually found a lone sniper with his back against the wall. Last one up was the Medic which is tough for sure. On Goldrush this time, I snuck back into the enemies Sniper loft and the poor little Sniper was all alone. I missed. Luckily the Medic taunt is nice and quiet. He never moved, I got a second chance and victory was mine! 8 different taunt kills in less than 2 maps worth of play.

Sniper killed Spy
    Heavy killed Pyro (twice)
    Scout killed Sniper
    Demo killed Spy
    Pyro killed Pyro
    Soldier killed Pyro
    Spy killed Sniper
    Medic killed Sniper

Snipers are easy to get because they don't move. Pyros can be easy because they are very aggressive. And the poor Spies just get stuck in bad situations.

Anyone else have silly games they play?

Originally posted by Chriffer View Post
    Same spot first try as a Pyro and I scored on Krio (, but not for the killing me afterwards part).
    hehe your welcome but i had too hunt you down afterwards .
    nice timeing on the taunt btw i turned into the room just at the fireball part .

being aggressive as a pyro is fun you may die alot but its fun too see how many you can set on fire before someone manages too get you. my favorite spot is jumping off the roof on badwater and seeing if i can set everyone from the red team on fire .

Comment

Originally posted by Kriotek View Post
      being aggressive as a pyro is fun you may die alot but its fun too see how many you can set on fire before someone manages too get you. my favorite spot is jumping off the roof on badwater and seeing if i can set everyone from the red team on fire .
      This My main playstyle and boy is is fun!!

Comment

being aggressive as a pyro is fun you may die alot but its fun too see how many you can set on fire before someone manages too get you. my favorite spot is jumping off the roof on badwater and seeing if i can set everyone from the red team on fire
        +2
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Interesting way to keep the game fun, Chriffer! I *think* you tried to tuant kill be a couple times last night, can't remember if you were successful or not.

+3 on the aggressive pyro playstyle. I die. A lot. But always manage to take a few with me with kill assists.
          [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
          <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

The only taunt kill I have gotten was as pyro. It is awesome when you pull it off! I have tried spy, heavy, and soldier, but haven't been able to pull them off yet. Haven't tried scout yet. I don't know the taunt kills for sniper, demo and medic.
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I like to play with the engineer to go and kill people XD I have killed medic heavy pairs , with the wrench >=D!
              Idk if that counts though hahaha.

I also don't know if it is the class that I play the most, but my aim is SO much better with the engineer o_o
              [CENTER]
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[url="http://www.gametracker.com/server/67.222.138.115:19567/player/Queen%20B%20%7BCLR%7D/" target="_blank"][IMG]http://cache.www.gametracker.com/player/Queen%20B%20%7BCLR%7D/67.222.138.115:19567/b_560x95.png[/IMG][/URL]

[u]Cain's Lair[/u]
              [I]"You'll come for the games, but you'll stay for the people"[/I]
              (at least I did)

Want to know how to become a {CLR}?
              [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/showthread.php?t=2021"][b]click here![/b][/URL]

Donate [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"][b]here[/b][/URL]

[b][u][URL="http://beatrizyumi.deviantart.com"]My DeviantArt page[/URL][/b][/u]
              [/CENTER]

Comment

For a change of pace, i'll get on Scout.
                I'm a Terrible Spy. OK Engy, Decent Medic, OK Heavy.
                Good soldier, OK Demo but lousy ELE.

I got lucky last night, and ran through the entire team. I just kept running and flaming, all the way to their spawn.. lol
                now THAT was fun. I think Cheezer commented, or was that Obitroy?
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Full offense huntsman(no long range), scout defense(who doesnt love scouts), and my personal favorite offensive engi(drop lv1's and shotgun everyone)

Comment

Originally posted by Queen B View Post
                    I like to play with the engineer to go and kill people XD I have killed medic heavy pairs , with the wrench >=D!
                    Idk if that counts though hahaha.

I also don't know if it is the class that I play the most, but my aim is SO much better with the engineer o_o
                    I've started playing engi some... got my first wrench kill tonight. I'm pretty sure my victim was Apache, which made it even sweeter.
                    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
                    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} ObiTroy View Post
                      I've started playing engi some... got my first wrench kill tonight. I'm pretty sure my victim was Apache, which made it even sweeter.
                      When is the victim not apache his bodies litter the battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                        When is the victim not apache his bodies litter the battlefield.
                        When he's changing class to come and hunt me down!

Comment

Originally posted by Starscream View Post
                          When he's changing class to come and hunt me down!
                          I only did that tonight. And I changed to sniper to make it even. I did not change to spy and sneak up on you.
                          Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                            I only did that tonight. And I changed to sniper to make it even. I did not change to spy and sneak up on you.
                            Apache
                            No changing to spy and sneaking is what i do

Comment

There are a number of snipers that change to Spy and backstab me, after I snipe them a few times. Dirty back stabbing meanies.
                              Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X