Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday

Comment

I'll be on during for a bit around lunch. Who's ready for another lunch time BBQ?
      [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
      <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

I'm working virtual today so i can hop on if needed.
        Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

I'm setting up another server so I may hop in while the OS is installing.

Comment

Just me an Walrus are on... come join us if you can.
            [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]

Comment

Hoppin' on for a bit before class
              Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

coming in a sec!

Comment

I would love to jump on, but I'm swamped today. Ill catch yall tomorrow though

Comment

It was just started to get populated good when I had to leave. Good job getting it started, guys!

Comment

I'll be there in about 45mins.

8/32. More people needed. Don't let the server die now!!

Comment

I'll try to hop back on around 5 EST.

Comment

The server is up running and I'm off to bed!
                          Thanks for tonight guys!
                          Was fun as long i was there!

-MTJ

Comment

Yeah some good matches for sure...looking forward to when the server stays populated 24/7!
                            Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds
                            -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by beanlover View Post
                              Yeah some good matches for sure...looking forward to when the server stays populated 24/7!
                              I'm hoping for that too. Just wish i could get into the server earlier, ie the afternoon.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X