Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podcast

Stumbled upon a fantastic site that has a TF2 podcast with some great strategy tips and other discussions.

WARNING! These guys like to use some "colorful" language.

kritzkast a Team Fortress 2 Podcast
    [hlx]

Comment

Thanks for the mention Colonel_Tighlon.

We've been going now for about 2 years, off and on, though we've managed to get some kinda of consistancy in the last year and now record one show live every Sunday night. I've just completed the edit Episode 49 (about 7 hours of editing *shakes head*). As I'm sure your admins will agree, it's a huge amount of work for something unpaid. We could only do it because we love the game.

We do try and cover as many aspects and angles of the game as we can; tips and tricks, updates, community maps, videos and fan e-mails. I don't want to brake your "rule 3" so I'll avoid the usual links that I'd otherwise be tempted to post up, suffice to say that if you want to subscribe to us or join the steam group or even enter the competition we have running (see episode 49 notes) head to kritzkast a Team Fortress 2 Podcast

Thanks again,
      Agro

Comment

Well thanks for the informational post Agro and

Comment

Everybody loves a warm welcome.... maybe I should go post in the "intros" section... I just wanted to add that Tempest knocked together a poster page for the Audiosurf Competition we're running. He's understandably proud of it, and frankly, so am I. Again, sorry about linking back to our stuff but if you want a stab at a free T-shirt Click here.

Seyas.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X