No announcement yet.

How do you all play soldier so good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey thanks twink. like all said, its all about splash damage, you never try to aim at their bodies but down their feet and if you're good you can shoot them in mid air too like i do.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I'll preview this saying I'm nothing special in TF2, it's one of my few games I actually just play for fun.

Soldier perhaps comes naturally for me because rocket is my favorite class in DoD, so the tenants are the same:

1) Get in, shoot, get out!--Rockets are slow and relatively inaccurate, thankfully in TF2 you can really jump around a lot with your rockets so use it, and you'll be safer from snipers and inaccurate miniguns and demo shots.

2) Play around with your aim, I've noticed that when I'm firing up to a balcony I don't aim where the person is standing, but slightly below so that the rocket ends up in there.

3) Keep 4 rockets as much as possible. The rapid fire of 4 rockets to a mass of people (around the cart, a sentry, or an enclosed building) is quite a weapon.

4) Use your secondary. I've noticed very few people ever use the secondary weapons in the game. Yes, they tend to suck, but I'm getting pretty good at HSing with my secondary, especially on pyros getting in too close.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X