Portal - I must be in the minority here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cold Catalyst
    Ep1 is really short, could easily tackle it in an afternoon.

I've been busy so haven't had time for TF2 never mind completing Ep2. I might tackle that this weekend, not entirely sure.

Ep 2 is awesome. You'll like it.
    Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by baconoclock
      Tails and I started going through it Sunday since our internet connection died on us.

Anyone notice that Gordon Freeman is... the epitome of Murphy's Law? If something can go wrong at any given point in this game, expect it to.

Comment

Ep1 is really short, could easily tackle it in an afternoon.

I've been busy so haven't had time for TF2 never mind completing Ep2. I might tackle that this weekend, not entirely sure.

I'm estimating I'm 1/4-1/2 complete. I just had to ditch the hot-rod and start my hike to White Forrest.

I've loved it thus far, it's been the most intense and the most challenging HL game I've played to date. I've died a handful of times and those stalkers, oh don't get me started.

I'm also loving the semi-easy puzzles. And I've only gotten truely stuck with the consultant of a guide once. That was in the mine shaft and I couldn't find the hole you had to jump into to continue.

Comment

a quick tip, youll fight those... hunters (? mini walkers) later. use the grav gun and any large object you can pickup. makes short work of em.
          Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenshin Himura
            Tails and I started going through it Sunday since our internet connection died on us.

Anyone notice that Gordon Freeman is... the epitome of Murphy's Law? If something can go wrong at any given point in this game, expect it to.
            What annoys me is, you go up to a group of people and they all go

"Your Freman right, I love you!!!!"

I think "... ok now get back to saving the world and stop following me!!!" lmao

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
            ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

And I've only gotten truely stuck with the consultant of a guide once. That was in the mine shaft and I couldn't find the hole you had to jump into to continue.
              Oh man I got stuck there too big time. I was making it WAY too complicated. I thought you had to do something to knock a wall down or something. I kept looking around for ways to get past it... I had to consult a walkthrough too... it wasn't even really a puzzle, just a hunt, I guess...

Comment

I've gone through Ep1 and ep2 at medium.
                FUN times.

Will give it a go at hard next time.
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by L_Mo
                  It's a totally different (and better) game with the voice.
                  I totally agree. I like puzzle games, but I've never had as much fun playing one as I did with Portal. The puzzles were great, but the funny walk-throughs and scribblings on the walls made it that much better.

The end credits are amazing too...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X