• Time
  • Show
Clear All

what u got against rayguns???!!!! they pwn
    PowerLabs CO2 burning Laser!
    there i win

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
      lol and if cod5 sucks, we can always go to BF heros!
      I can't wait for this game, it should be a hit. I mean Battelfield Heros, not battlefield 3 <===== GOING TO BOMB

Comment

What BF3 on the way. Hmmm i have only heard some rumors thats all, then nothing more now. All is secret.. So many games omg.. But when BF3 comes out me and K Phantom shall out and boooommmmbbbb lol
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

This is a good Battlefield 1943 Q&A (the game following Battlefield Heroes)
          Battlefield 1943 Q Gustav Halling

Much of response feedback was negative, guys are hoping this isn't BF3. I think the developer's intent is to NOT remake the same game again. Of course, everybody who loves the original BF games will be disappointed at first, but maybe it will turn out to be really good. Or not.

Comment

heh

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
            what u got against rayguns???!!!! they pwn
            PowerLabs CO2 burning Laser!
            there i win
            I like a bang, a pow, a flash...a dirty gun you have to clean afterwards. Lasers are too sanitary (but I won't pass one up in zombies)...to otherworldly. I'm old school (but not WWII old school)...fussy. Ah, nevermind!

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
              This is a good Battlefield 1943 Q&A (the game following Battlefield Heroes)
              Battlefield 1943 Q Gustav Halling
              Not shure which shooter im gonna play next battlefield hero's, this 1943 one, cod6, or battlefield 3 cant choose!

Comment

There is actual word of a 3 or was there just confusion that 1943 or BF:Bad Company 2 was BF3?
                I know BC2 and 1943 are both real games, but neither has been called 3.

Comment

GeneralSnake is correct - No "BF3" has been announced. That's just the tag being used for the next major ground-breaking Battlefield game. And what it really refers to is "something much bigger/better/badder that any of the recently communicated Battlefield games".

Everybody needs to dream once in awhile.

Comment

It just seems like 1943 is very small in scope and not much more than what you would normally get as free dlc. It has the feel of a test to be used on something bigger.

Comment

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is hitting PC this winter.. hope Cain gets a server up for it, should be great.

Comment

Yer I loved the BBC Mp on the Ps3 hope it its going to be great on the pc

Comment

Battlefield 2143!
                          [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X