Day Z Arma 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
    I picked this up and installed it but I only tried it for a few minutes, Dead Island is proving to much more enjoyable then I thought.
    I almost picked up dead island in the flash sale, but i don't really have much time to game these days and TF2 is still doing me proud. Maybe i should have got it though. It does look really good.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
      I almost picked up dead island in the flash sale, but i don't really have much time to game these days and TF2 is still doing me proud. Maybe i should have got it though. It does look really good.
      It's fun, and better than I thought it may be. I've got 20 hours in already and I wouldn't even know if I'm halfway in or not.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

imo dead island is a pretty weak attempt. all of the characters annoy me, and it's not that i hate foreigners. the combat is pretty fun until you realise you can pretty much win your way to victory by kicking everything. however, it IS co-op so there's always fun to be had there.

dayz is a whole different story. once you get the hang of dayz it becomes pretty easy to aquire most things that you need to 'survive' most of the fun i had whilst playing dayz has been looking for the supplies i needed, lol... but once you're geared out it becomes little more than a permadeath pvp shooter with some buggy zombies in the way. it's in alpha, though... and COULD go places... but i'd say if bohemia doesn't get their shit together soon, someone could easily come along and do something better. the arma 2 engine is nice and all cauz it's huge... but it sucks ass as far as usability and requires you to learn it's quirks, and while it's ability to have 225sq/km on the go, it wasn't meant for zombies. dude is doing a good job though, but still... very buggy, very alpha.

i've been rockin some tf2/civ.

Comment

so gay.. i cant play.. cause i get bad serial given at setup and theres no way of obtaining my cdkey so i that i can change it manually in the regedit..
          and alot of people are having this problem..

Comment

Article on Massively about stand-alone version having instances for player built bunker.

READ IT HERE

Comment

How's this game coming along? Patches making good improvements?

Comment

it's going well jeneau. i would hold off on buying it though, it's going standalone soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  it's going well jeneau. i would hold off on buying it though, it's going standalone soon.
                  I really can't wait. Just hope i have the money and it's competitively priced.

Comment

it should be, he said he will be using the "minecraft" model, sell it cheap into alpha and beta and not ask full price until it's "done"

Comment

we will see. Most likely you will have to buy amra anyways.

Comment

Has anyone fixed a truck yet?

Anyone a bandit now? I am thinking of just looting those who are better then me and shooting things.

Comment

I love watching devildogs Dayz videos. Anybody else watched them?He had a short stint here during BF3. Good group of guys playing together in a very very tactical way.

His latest video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7fDx3VpC4

Not much happening in this one from his POV because he's piloting a chopper but still fun non the less.

Comment

He plays way too much.

Anyone else notice that the zombies look like guys from mythbusters

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                              Oh, now I HAVE to buy this thing.

-Rand
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                                He plays way too much.

Definitely!! Some them look modeled on Jamie Hyneman.
                                A change of Pace.
                                "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X