Day Z Arma 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty good day today.

Found not 1, but 3 water bottles. More Coke than I can carry! I wonder about the random generator he uses.

FINALLY!!!!! Found something in a Deer Stand!!! Woot woot!

Sand bags.

Also for the 1st time I saw another player, was so happy when he walked by and didn't shoot me for my HUGE backpack.
    A change of Pace.
    "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
      Pretty good day today.

Found not 1, but 3 water bottles. More Coke than I can carry! I wonder about the random generator he uses.

FINALLY!!!!! Found something in a Deer Stand!!! Woot woot!

Sand bags.

Also for the 1st time I saw another player, was so happy when he walked by and didn't shoot me for my HUGE backpack.
      i would have shot him and stole his stuff, since you can't get any good loot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        i would have shot him and stole his stuff, since you can't get any good loot lol.
        If I ever go hunting with you I will make sure you are always in front.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

just make sure you don't find Cheney playing the game.

Comment

At that time I still had not found a weapon.
            A change of Pace.

Comment

Okay guys, I just bought the game and am about to start playing for the first time in about 5 mins.. How do I join everyone?

Comment

No way to find your friends, that I am aware of.
                A change of Pace.

Comment

arma 2 is now 40% off 17.99

Comment

ok i have gotten around some buildings.. how do you open a door?

I can't find anything other then a broken down boat.

Comment

alot of the buidlings you can't enter. find the building with an open doorway.

go to the big cities, i racked up on loot yesterday in Elektro.

Comment

alot of the buidlings you can't enter. find the building with an open doorway.

go to the big cities, i racked up on loot yesterday in Elektro.
                        I found a boat with no fuel of course.. thats the extent of my findings.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                          ok i have gotten around some buildings.. how do you open a door?

I can't find anything other then a broken down boat.
                          If you can open a door you will get some symbols that look like the Open/Close door button on an elevator. Press the action (middle mouse) button.
                          A change of Pace.

Comment

finally found some doors to open and close. I was just around small houses where you can't do anything.

Went and found the mother load of stashes. 2 guns, gilly suit, map, gps, ect.

So i am looking around thinking what to do... So i shoot some zombies.

10 more zombies show up down range. Shoot them

Then 4 more come up close to me. Should have left after the first batch. I wanted to loot the bodies though. Do they ever have anything good on them?

Comment

I've been watching quite a lot of videos for this game as of late. Mainly Sidestrafe and Devildog's/Noob2ube episodes. Pretty sure it's the devildog that used to play here with us.

Part of me wishes i'd picked up ARMA2CO in the steam sale, the other to wait for a possible standalone still.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                                Part of me wishes i'd picked up ARMA2CO in the steam sale, the other to wait for a possible standalone still.
                                I picked this up and installed it but I only tried it for a few minutes, Dead Island is proving to much more enjoyable then I thought.
                                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X