Battlefield Bad Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
    There's no prone? You're kidding, right?

I don't want some consolized version of this. The strength of the Battlefield games is in the semi-realism (compared to a lot of other shooters anyway) and in the strategy involved in gameplay.

I wish I didn't have that meeting tonight. I want to hop in and see what's what.

-Rand
    I wish I was Rand. Personally, I think I had too much hope for this. The field of view seems narrowed, the players on the EA battlefield forums are saying something about FOV is 60

The head bobble effect is somewhat annoying (I cant figure out if there is a option to remove it) I personally missed the Bf2 browser even though its not the best lol, and it does have a console "feel" to it. I'm just thinking how EA/DICE knocked the COD MW2 dedi servers dilemma yet this feel like a console game.

Comment

Oh and another thing. To spin the tank turret OMG, will need a bigger desk just for the mouse turning radius.

Comment

Give it time it's only a beta and if this game stinks then it's going to be a long wait for another one.
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
          Give it time it's only a beta and if this game stinks then it's going to be a long wait for another one.
          I know, its only Beta but... I dont know...

Comment

Tried all day to login to combattesting.com, with no luck.

Server just too dang busy.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Bad Company was a console game so it should be to no surprise that Bad Company 2 will have a similar feel regardless if it's on the PC. IMO shooters are no longer PC vs. console styles but a blend of the two platforms especially if the market is supporting this trend.

Now go drive that tank though a building w/ a few campers and see how fun it is to watch the destruction...

Comment

Got my Combattesting key... now the long drawn out download POC thingy... should be able to play Sunday on the Beta...
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Yayyyy... I'm IN the BETA...
                  ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X