No announcement yet.

Battlefield Bad Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in and having not played MW2 or a game similar to it has me chomping at the bit to get this.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Once this comes out I may not play anything else. And according to blog Here...

How To Get Access: Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 is the most sure fire way and right now we are still finalizing which Retailers & e-Tailers will participate (it's up to them). If you're eager to ensure you get in confirmed distributors to Pre-Order consumers are the EA Store and at GameStop.com. We'll have another Blog to update new retailers & e-Tailers that have teamed up with us as well as alternate channels to obtain a Closed Beta Key.
      Motivate

Comment

What do they mean by this:

Public Server Files: We will not distribute these publicly. There are many factors for why we have decided this with the biggest factor being security & integrity of our game & Dedicated Servers.

Comment

I remember trying the BF BC demo and I didn't like it to tell you the truth.

However, I used to play Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 and I liked both of those a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
            What do they mean by this:
            Expensive rented servers again?

Comment

Originally posted by Jenan View Post
              Expensive rented servers again?
              I'd bet you are correct. EA loves their per player ranked server fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                I'd bet you are correct. EA loves their per player ranked server fees.
                BC2 is capped at 32p so depending on the rate for hosting it still should be cheaper than previous BF games.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_T0NY {CLR} View Post
                  Meh, I like to save my money for something that's worth saving it for. :P

I'm one of those that don't have a problem waiting.
                  +1

Comment

So when is this game supposed to be out? I saw some preview videos of it, looked really nice. I still wish CL had a BF2 server running but what are ya gonna do?
                    [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Some time in march is expected, but not 100% confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanbatc View Post
                        So when is this game supposed to be out? I saw some preview videos of it, looked really nice. I still wish CL had a BF2 server running but what are ya gonna do?
                        According to the official Bad Company 2 site:

NORTH AMERICA: 3-2-2010
                        EUROPE: 3-5-2010

BTW try out the beta (PC) or demo (console)...BC2 has a different feel compared to BF2/BF2142 due to all the destructible elements.

PC Beta: Jan 28th to Feb 25th
                        Console Demo: Feb 4th (not confirmed)
                        Last edited by KurlonT; 16 Jan 2010, 02:00 AM.

Comment

That release date sucks. A lot of people will still be playing Bioshock 2, and it's the week before FF13.

-Rand
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                            That release date sucks. A lot of people will still be playing Bioshock 2, and it's the week before FF13.

-Rand
                            EA probably figured by March most of the buzz over MW2 will be gone and depending on MAG's success there might be large numbers looking for that next modern shooter kick.

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                              I get good use out of the subscription....no waiting in line and I get to reserve slots for all these upcoming games

Zan, as you can see on your screenshot, this is for the Demo, not the Beta.

I am a founding member on Fileplanet as well and have not seen a sign up for the Beta.....

Did I miss something

Comment

From GameStop:

Reserve Battlefield Bad Company 2 and receive access to the PC multiplayer beta. Beta begins January 28th, 2010 and ends February 25, 2010. Available for online customers only while supplies last. Not available for in-store or in-store pickup orders.

Online Customers: A beta activation code and download instructions will be emailed beginning January 26th, 2010.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X