X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL caddy nice find!

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
      Looks like this game only supports like 12 people at once multiplayer taking a look at the trailers.
      It allows for custom maps and missions to be made....and there is mods for it like ACE Mod etc...Ive played ARMA with 80 ppl. It is a Coop game just so you all know

Comment

I'm thinking of buy the game but is it worth the buy ?

Comment

Yeh its worth the buy. Its amazing

Comment

Well I have just orderd the game

Comment

I'm afraid I'm going to pass this game.

Comment

Not shure if im getting this one yet. i guess if it becomes a clr game i will otherwise probibly not.

Comment

Demo on the 25th. Only thing that kept me from pre ordering is fear that my system will not do well so this should answer my questions.

Weird that demo comes out one day before full release but better late than never.
                  Motivate

Comment

WoOOt...

Hi there,

just played around with the DEMO..

Well, it's a GREAT GAME like in old Operation Flashpoint maner.... ..

But then it is NOT a GAME like as DOD:S or BF2 .. log on .. play... have fun..

The Helicopter flying is a Half simulation there.. not as in BF2 flying..

So..now I thing it is only for the GAMER you played already OFP or ARMA 1 ..

and like this kind of games... well I do.. have OFP, but played not more for long time.. guess ARMA2 will change this..

Yes... it is the money worth it

& best regards from Germany
                    ..No more Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders?! ...WHAT??!! ..Get out of my way - I gotta save me some cheerleaders (Haggard, Georg Gordon Jr. BF BC2)...

Comment

Well I caved in and bought it today after messing around with the demo for a while. So far I'm impressed with the single player campaign. Can't wait to play around in multiplayer a bit and have some fun with the massive scenario editor. The game still needs some work though and makes me want to upgrade my system again, lol. My 9800 GTX+ can just handle this on high but any drivers over 182.08 give me really bad artifacts. PS. radio chatter/voice acting still terrible

Comment

When i have the cash, i'll give it a shot...
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
                          Well I am an ARMA1 ADDICT...To be played properly, it needs to be extremely tactical and gameplay/comms needs to be as though you were on the battlefield with the US army. Not sure if the Lair has the type of gamers that enoy that kind of thing.

A vote would be good
                          I tried a demo for the first ArmA, my computer was about to start wheezing and blow up.
                          Very true on the tactical part though, this game is not for everyone. If you thought battlefield games had a lot of running around from place to place, you will be surprised.

Comment

Just got done with a long multiplayer session with the domination co-op mode and this game is even more amazing

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X