No announcement yet.

Americas Army 3 Officail game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a little update they have gotten it a lil more stable i was on the same server for almost 4 hours before the game froze on me. And there wasnt a single bit of lag. If they just fix the gun bugs we will be doin pretty good.

Comment

Well there appear to be fewer glitches now, and I must say, it is a fantastic game. At the moment I am still learning how to play, but it appears even with my noobiness I am still one of the few players that know to have to get headshots unless you want to spend all day shooting at someone, so that works in my favor. Also, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing the highest number of heals next to my name.

I believe that after maybe another patch or two, this will be a truly great game.

Comment

I was finally able to get in and play freeze free today. Got a few rounds in and got a few kills....overall its cool. Not what I was expecting though so it will probably get removed from the hdd.
        Motivate

Comment

Im finally back from my trip so i will test it out now.

Comment

Will try when im done with my overlord 2 demo

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Box View Post
              Well there appear to be fewer glitches now, and I must say, it is a fantastic game. At the moment I am still learning how to play, but it appears even with my noobiness I am still one of the few players that know to have to get headshots unless you want to spend all day shooting at someone, so that works in my favor. Also, there is nothing more satisfying than seeing the highest number of heals next to my name.

I believe that after maybe another patch or two, this will be a truly great game.
              Totaly agree

Comment

Believe it or not, I have a LONG history with America's Army.....different screen name and everything.....guess it's time to resurrect the OLD Screen name. :-)

Comment

Ups... just uninstalled that game... felt tempted and couldn't resist...
                  Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

this is just alike insurgency hl2 mod. just the maps are more polish.

i uninstalled it.
                    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X