No announcement yet.

Americas Army 3 Officail game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caddy there are apparently loads of problems for the people who downloaded through steam.
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=899479
    there are other threads like this on AA3 official forums

Comment

Game doesnt even work. Lame ass.
      [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i61/2HARDKOR/maj_massacre.jpg[/img]

Comment

I won't even bother searching for it anymore. Their actual AA site is now not even loading or loading slowly. Let me be the first to officially declare this game; FAIL.

Comment

I just DL from steam and the Game keeps Crashing so I'll no give it a miss

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
            Caddy there are apparently loads of problems for the people who downloaded through steam.
            http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=899479
            there are other threads like this on AA3 official forums

Hey, thanks for the link I was looking at the AA3 threads on the steam and wow.. what a mess. I want my $0.0001 of a cent back I was working through my training missions, took a break, log back in and come to find out nothing was saved. (WTF) I had to start all over again. I had high hopes for this game cause I needed something to hold me over untill CODMW2 comes out. I'm getting tried of COD4 maps (I don't feel like downloading mod maps) DOD:S graphics is monkey balls. If my GTX 280 could talk, it would say, "Yawn, is that all you got to throw at me?" If I wanted to keep playing antique weaponds, I'll install my COD2 or just keep playing CODW@W. ARRRR gamer stress...

Comment

caddys i agree w/ u 110% this game is a downgrade from AA2, maybe after a patch or 2 i will be willing to give it another go.....

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Major.Massacre View Post
                Game doesnt even work. Lame ass.

Removed it from my computer! Had to kill my computer from the tower 11 times 9 of which were trying too get through registering my account & the other two times trying to go through the training.

Freezes too much so not worth get bp up over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                  caddys i agree w/ u 110% this game is a downgrade from AA2, maybe after a patch or 2 i will be willing to give it another go.....
                  I would like to try it again, But I wasted about 2 hours of my life working on the training missions to find out nothing was saved.

Comment

Reading through forums shows this game is understood to be glitched and they are working on fixing them. They shoulda ppost ponned the launch.

Comment

Im really dissapointed in this game. I was able to finish the first 2 training missions but im now stuck on the weapons familiarzation challenge. If anyone has gotten to it the idea is to be able to fire a MG, throw a nade, and shoot a nade launcher at multiple targets that pop up. I was able to complete these challenges with 100% accuracy and when you complete all three the drill sargent tells you to go talk with him and see how you did.

It gave me an overview of how well i did (says i passed) but under the rank of how many targets i was able to hit it says i FAILED it. I tried another profile but again teh same issue. Im done with this game till a patch comes out.

Comment

I will be getting Arma 2 and Operation Flashpoint 2 which i hope will be awsome. Untill then the best realistic game that is free is Insurgency. Pretty fun game and it is availible to download through steam. Just search it.
                        If anyone want to play it with me just send me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                          I will be getting Arma 2 and Operation Flashpoint 2 which i hope will be awsome. Untill then the best realistic game that is free is Insurgency. Pretty fun game and it is availible to download through steam. Just search it.
                          If anyone want to play it with me just send me a PM.
                          Insurgency hmmm I'll look into it tonight

Comment

ARMA 2 looking real good though

Comment

Downloading insurgancy figure its worth a try, and Arma 2 i just dont know about. just dont know

Comment

Arma 2 looks epic. But I hear it is a system destoyer.

Back to AA: Not cool how the beta, though slow as all ****, at least worked. I am freezing randomly all over the place and when I do get to a training mission 39/40 targets = fail....whatever.
                                Motivate

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X