No announcement yet.

farcry 2 GOLDEN AK!!!!????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get wear. The rifling in the barrel and wear on the moving parts in the action. Also springs can lose some tension.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I just bought this game on Thursday on Steam's excellent sale. I only had time to play about an hour, but it seems like this game is going to be great fun.

-Rand
      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I was playing this game and then Fallout 3 happend to me

I havent really played it since I bought Fallout 3.

The only knock, if there is one, is that the bad guy is just too much, too often.

I stopped driving on the roads because I got tired of getting into a gun fight every 3rd minute. OTHERWISE-

This game never got the attention it deserved from the gaming community.

Comment

How is the online guys? Gimmie said he hadent tried it out have u hammy or apache?

Comment

I have not played it on line. To busy supporting The Lair.
            Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
              I have not played it on line. To busy supporting The Lair.
              Apache
              lol same here, i bought it on friday from the steam 50% off sale and i have yet to play it.
              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Online would have been awesome if there was a server selection process.

When it came out it was a random drop in based on your ping, you could create a server and invite your friends, but as far as I could tell, you would have had to know the IP address to join an existing server.

I liked playing it, there were some quirky aspects but the maps were fresh and unique.

Comment

I got mine free with my vid card. (evga 280)
                  Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                    Thats sooo cool gimmie!!
                    If u use a gun to often (fire to many rounds) does the gun break and become unusable?
                    yes, but supposedly the gold ak can NEVER jam or misfire. i guess i proved them wrong tho.

Comment

I have no interest whatsoever in playing it online unless Cain runs it. I'll just spend my time on the gigantic single-player aspect.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I have just restalled the game and Bought the DLC pack just for the MP maps and weapons and transport.

Last edited by Ghost_Rain; 31 Mar 2009, 09:46 AM.

Comment

cool i may have to buy the dlc pack now, but it will probably be a while before that happens

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                            cool i may have to buy the dlc pack now, but it will probably be a while before that happens
                            It's about $5 and ?3 from the UbiSoft website or thur steam

Comment

im testiing out the game now, will see if i buy the dlc later that if i like the game first.
                              Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X