Fallout 3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LIMEY View Post
    I think Federal crimes which result in federal prison should be taken seriously, don't you?
    I do, which is why I want to change the topic, we are here to have fun, don't you think it is enogh on the subject? I know it's wrong, so do you. I get the message, now can't we all just get along

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
      I do, which is why I want to change the topic, we are here to have fun, don't you think it is enogh on the subject? I know it's wrong, so do you. I get the message, now can't we all just get along
      We have given you this "message" many times now but you keep on breaking the rules so therefore we keep on pressing the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        We have given you this "message" many times now but you keep on breaking the rules so therefore we keep on pressing the matter.
        You gave me the message one time and one time only, I didn't bring it up again until Rand (an admin) said I "did not BUY" the game so he reopened the issue I wanted to close since you people are eager for a fight (i.e. Battleground) Final words, DROP IT

Comment

I love the game thus far...I only got in a 3 hour session last night before I went to bed but It's not anything like Oblivion with guns. V.A.T.S. system changes the aspect totally. I borught my bobble-head to work with me and the lunch box...haha...I'm a dork! The soundtrack has a typo witht he songs on it though...bummed me out that I couldn't save both songs onto my computer b/c they have the exact same name...I figured a way to do it later on though, so I'm good now. I can't wat to get off work...I'm going to be playing this game for a long time. So if you see me on COD4, consider yourself lucky b/c most of my time is going into this game.
          [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

well thought of answer if I may say. As for the whole legal and illegal issue, any game that didn't provide a demo I download, play, and if I liked it, I would buy it. I bought Bioshock and Call of Duty 4 right after the demos along with FIFA 09. Far Cry 2 and this one didn't provide a demo so I decided to check it out before wasting 50 bucks.
            Quick question- not too off topic I hope:

Why do you keep editing your answers? I noticed that you keep editing all your posts that are somewhat controversial.

By the way (to the room I say this) I bought Far Cry with my pre-order Far Cry 2 and I played it. I liked it very much and I love Far Cry 2.

In regards to Fallout 3, never played any of them, but I am looking forward to this game when I complete Far Cry 2. Not enough hours in the day to play all the games, so why buy it now, when the games could be as low as 29.99 by January.

One last point:

I love Kung Pao Chicken!

Comment

Because I say things that are the truth but take them out because they are against the rules or might annoy someone like the dear people prior to you did

Hope that answers your question

One Last point

I think Kung Pao chicken is just too spicy.
              Last edited by K PhaNTOM; 29 Oct 2008, 06:11 PM. Reason: This time is a typo :p

Comment

You better finish it soon...Fallout 3 is so much fun and full of diversity. You can do so much and play in so many ways. I'm playing for real the first time through as a good person. After I beat the main story...starting over and going completely evil...I mean I'm going to kill everything and help bad people destroy everything until everyone fears me!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA!
                [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

I love the VATS system. Any game where you can pause, specifically target the npc's head and then watch a slow motion cinematic of your charactor exploding the bad guys head with a baseball bat... Well, that's just fine by me.

If anyone can't guess that the game is EXTREMELY bloody, even without the Bloody Mess perk, then please be advised. The language won't cut it on basic cable either.

Comment

Soo..... Is a demo of Fallout 3 coming out soon? I never played the other 2 serise.

Comment

Well I have just got my copy of the Game and it's not bad at all

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                        Soo..... Is a demo of Fallout 3 coming out soon? I never played the other 2 serise.
                        No sir. BUT fallout 2 is for 7 bucks in Amazon.

Comment

No sir. BUT fallout 2 is for 7 bucks in Amazon.
                          Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
                          you can also check gametap.com

they have the first one for free to play. and other u pay 99cents/
                          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

You know, on a side note, you've just got to LOVE a game that has you playing a 1 year old kid finding his way out of his play pen. Talking baby talk to Dad has it's own little enjoyment factor quite aside from the game itself. It's just truly funny.

-Rand
                            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Yea, I loved the character creation part. Instead of it just being menus to make a character, its your actual birth and growing up. I love the Vats system. There is nothing like sniping a raider from a building window and watching the bullet fly through the air in slow-mo and rip the raider's head off. I also love the sound, mainly the dark and deep sounds of the bullets in slow-mo then the cash register link ching for gaining exp.

If you havnt played Fallout 1 and 2 then I highly recommend you do so. Even if the graphics arent considered the greatest now its still a really good game and really funny. From what I have seen in Fallout 3 it is kinda funny, but not as much as the previous ones. I just recently got Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics off of Ebay for $20 I think, and its all 1 disk, so I just leave the disk in and I can switch between the 3 as I choose.
                              [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

How do I access my inventory? the menu integration isnt very straightforward.

HOWEVER- it is very much like Oblivion

Liam Neeson's voice in the beginning is very cool touch.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X