No announcement yet.

Crysis or Farcry 2 which do you like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW count me in guys gonna buy Far Cry 2..

Until that i can't compare
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Gimmie got pwnt

Burn, Gimmie, burn!

Comment

cool
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

25 hours of gameplay, almost 1000 African Militia fighters dead, about 300 Bazookas and I'm done... The game started well, then it became boring faster and faster.... It was ok to say the most, I strictly bought into the hype which I admit, was too much. I say pass this game if you have limited resources for gaming. Wait for Call of Duty 5 or maybe the next best game Bioshock 2 in about a year However, I don't promise that CoD5:WW is going to be any better, but we can always hope

Comment

Phantom is right, the game does bore in a way, even with how purty it is. I get sick of seeing the same guys at a checkpoint that I cleared 5 minutes earlier. I mean, die already1!! That being said, it still is fun. Just not 'play forever' fun.

Comment

Things like scouting guard posts and unlocking safehouses does get boring fast, I just went and started doing the main missions and ignored most diamonds since I already bought all the fun weapons.

Also dud rockets are still pretty funny.
              [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

I love the Rockets and I have all the weapons unlocked and about 900 Diamonds and I'm about 52% thur the Game Now

Comment

Dang you guys are fast, I must be looking at the scenery too long or something.

Comment

Originally posted by RyeWhiskey View Post
                    Dang you guys are fast, I must be looking at the scenery too long or something.
                    Word, Ghost finished 52% already? I'm almost at 15 when I quit ... I spent the rest of the time looking for wild life... and what the hell dude, I only found a deer, 2 bisens, and... that's it! where are the lions? tigers? how about birds? maybe a stinking gator for when i'm skinny dipping in the rivers? pfff .... P.S. No women? What are Ubisoft and Crytek playing on us? Crysis, no women, Far Cry, no women... are those companies.... shall we say.... male enthusiasts?

Comment

There were a couple of women characters in the original Crysis. Don't really remember any on Warhead, can't stand the singleplayer in that game, they took away everything that made Crysis awesome.

What really bothers me is that there doesn't seem to be any inocent people around in Far Cry, every time I see someone walking or driving around they turn around and shoot me. So now the only thing I do when I see anything moving is just switch to the gunner seat and start fragging.
                      [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Guile View Post
                        There were a couple of women characters in the original Crysis. Don't really remember any on Warhead, can't stand the singleplayer in that game, they took away everything that made Crysis awesome.

What really bothers me is that there doesn't seem to be any inocent people around in Far Cry, every time I see someone walking or driving around they turn around and shoot me. So now the only thing I do when I see anything moving is just switch to the gunner seat and start fragging.
                        They set the tone for that when the cabbie tells you everyone has left, except for the people who want to fight

Comment

They are women in FC2

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X