No announcement yet.

Age of Conan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanctum is good exp and decent loot. Cant pass that up!

Comment

i rolled a conqueror on the Gwahlur server hes currently lvl 74

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
        OMG ROFL.
        The install is 30g!!!
        That's almost half of my 75 Gig raptor raid...sounds unlikely.

Comment

Hey anyone playing on wiccana I'm playing a ranger lvl 37.. Name Sagail make me a friend.

Comment

I should be getting a new video card by the end of summer so I can finally play again. Game rocks... couldn't play for long though. Can't wait till I make some moneys

Comment

I have the game and I'm on the Wiccana with a PoM. I'm thinking about rolling something else a little bit more deadly though in concept.

Are you guys going to be playing on the same server soon?

Comment

Cancelled after my first month.

The game wasn't bad, it was decent actually. Its just more of the same in the MMO world these days. When you've been there and done that so many times, it gets kinda boring.

I did like the mature content though. The combat system was a bit more evolved, however, it also becomes a whack a mole game, you just have more moles to whack.

The future of the game looks very promising though. There is plenty of potential, thats for sure.
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                  Cancelled after my first month.

The game wasn't bad, it was decent actually. Its just more of the same in the MMO world these days. When you've been there and done that so many times, it gets kinda boring.

I did like the mature content though. The combat system was a bit more evolved, however, it also becomes a whack a mole game, you just have more moles to whack.

The future of the game looks very promising though. There is plenty of potential, thats for sure.
                  I'm still playing. Actually it's the only thing I play ATM. Since it's my first MMO I'm not so jaded. Anyways my main is still Sagail on Wiccana 57 lvl. Send a tell if you need help with any thing.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X