X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik
    Ok... I'm so lost... The game is so confusing
    Never mind....

I get it now. I don't think it's addictive. Just think that 8-11 pm seems like an awfully short time to play

Comment

I get it now. I don't think it's addictive. Just think that 8-11 pm seems like an awfully short time to play
      RIP Naillik
      1994-2007

Comment

Originally posted by omfg karl marx
        RIP Naillik
        1994-2007
        lol, there are a few of us you know that can balance WoW and our craving to shoot people online as heavy weapons guy.
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

and im not one of them lol.

but look at this i have a completly unique name in WOW it great i am the one the only Kriotek .

http://eu.wowarmory.com/search.xml?s...searchType=all

Comment

Well guess what...
            The trial is nearing it's end, and 'm annoyed because I can't trade or buy from auctions, or talk in the trade channel, or yell. So instead of stopping like I said I would, I'm gonna go to EB games and get me a 6 month card! I just found out you could get cards physically tonight, so just lettin you all know.
            I play on Duskwood

Comment

and he was never heard from again....

Comment

It was nice knowing ya..
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I think the good ole' standby of MUDs needs a new slogan to bring them into the 21st Century.

How about "MUDs. The World of Warcraft for people who can read?"

Seriously though, have a good life, what's left of it. From what I see, anyone who begins paying for WOW gets sucked in for eternity. All part of Blizzard's insidious plan to conquer the Earth, with only the bugmasters of EA standing in their path.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

oh dear...we've lost yet another one

Comment

I played that game for exactly one year... and did it hurt to cancel my account!

You may think that this game is not addicting, but in time you will notice how everytime you need to log-off there is still that "One more quest! One more level! One more epic purple!!!" It never ends because there will always be something better out there for you to work towards. So, I recommend you stop playing this game BEFORE you notice that your weekends flew-by and you did absolutely nothing but sit in front of your computer playing WoW

This, of course, is advise from a stranger over the internet... but it is still advise from someone who has played that game addictively
                      [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui
                        I played that game for exactly one year... and did it hurt to cancel my account!

You may think that this game is not addicting, but in time you will notice how everytime you need to log-off there is still that "One more quest! One more level! One more epic purple!!!" It never ends because there will always be something better out there for you to work towards. So, I recommend you stop playing this game BEFORE you notice that your weekends flew-by and you did absolutely nothing but sit in front of your computer playing WoW

This, of course, is advise from a stranger over the internet... but it is still advise from someone who has played that game addictively
                        he he... Too late.
                        boy was I shocked when I came home ten minutes ago and when I try and log in: Your pre-paid time has been used up. Please buy more to continue playing.
                        I got a scare, but tommorrow I'm goin to the mall and getting a card. phewph!

And do I need the $20 CD or can I just use the DL I got from the free trial and use a monthly pay card on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR}
                          I think the good ole' standby of MUDs needs a new slogan to bring them into the 21st Century.

How about "MUDs. The World of Warcraft for people who can read?"

Seriously though, have a good life, what's left of it. From what I see, anyone who begins paying for WOW gets sucked in for eternity. All part of Blizzard's insidious plan to conquer the Earth, with only the bugmasters of EA standing in their path.

-Rand
                          ...And "paying" for a BF2142 Server is different how?? Oh wait....I meant Cain and I with a small select few "paying". I don't see the difference here

Hmmm. Let me try and break it down.

1. Pay for a BF Server and play "player vs player" aka "PvP."

2. Play countless hours every night attempting to earn "badges, medals, etc.."

3. Pay to play WoW and play "player vs player" aka "PvP."

4. Play countless hours attempting to earn pieces or "armor, gear, etc.."

I still love first person shooters. The only reason I don't play on Cains is because BF2 after the 1.3 patch was the last straw for me and I will not waste my time playing that POS game. Everyone has their reason's.

All of ya need to stop drinking soo much Hatoraide

Comment

Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui

This, of course, is advise from a stranger over the internet... but it is still advise from someone who has played that game additively

I wondered where you had disappeared to !! You recovering from WOW yet ???

I have lost many god friends into the WOW world, and they get really touchy about it when you tease them about getting sucked in, or being addicted to that game.

They sound just like anyone addicted to anything else.

"I can stop when I want to"

"You are just jealous of me"

"I am not addicted to this"... etc....

I had a friend playing it 20 hrs per day !!! Lost his job, got kicked out of school, and through it all he kept saying he was not addicted to this game.

Forget the monthly subscription fee, what you lose is your free time.

Comment

LMAO!

You guys are all crazy

Trust me. I play about 2 or 3 hours a day if I'm lucky. That's why it has taken me over a year to get my character to a level where most people, the one's you are all referring to, usually take a couple months.

Can I get a witness here?

Comment

Well I got it. I like it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X