No announcement yet.

Skyrim: Dragonborn DLC!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm at 98 with destruction magic with 600 charge that including enchanted clothing take down dragons easily. Although I'm weak against arrows and swords as mage. I been getting 1 shot killed against arrows . Somehow they manage to get me everytime...I have dawnguard install but have yet to start it. I might get to the fort tomorrow. Doing thieves guild and brotherhood quests right now..
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I am trying another run through now that I can't get on CS.
      The fire destruction with no loss of power just lets you keep taking things down way to easy. When a dragon doesn't seem like a problem then they are making it to easy.

Not sure why you are getting killed by one arrow. You should be able to take more then that.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
        I still haven't ran across a legendary drag yet.
        The dragons are level based, but I would have thought you would have seen one given your play time.

I saw my first one fairly soon in the Dawnguard quest line. They may be triggered to one of those quests, much like dragons in general won't appear until you fight and kill the first one in the main game scripted quest.

-Rand
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I found two legendary dragons so far...I think the way you find them is a bit random but if you travel near a dragon grave. You would mostly encounter alduin doing the ritual to revive the dragon. That's twice now I see it happen And a legendary popped out of it grave. Also to note, right after I start the elder scroll quest..I have seen alduin more frequently reviving dragon. I don't know if it's the quest or is the dawnguard effect or my mod "more dragons" tho it never happen before and I had the mod for some time now. Alduin just recently start showing up. So I believe it has to do with the quest.
          Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Deadly Dragons mod and Dragons Diversified mod. Each add about 13 new dragon types to the game. Best mod ever. Very challenging so you will need different types of enchantments to beat most of them on master.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X