StarCraft 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StarCraft 2

Hey guys, I've been playing alot of SC2 lately and was wondering if anyone else played. It would be nice to strike up a game with someone that I know rather than a stranger that would pwn me instantly.

If any of you do play let me know. My realID is Nilesjonesracing@yahoo.com

Or it's NilesJones

One of those two. I'm friends with Omega at the moment and I keep thinking that I've seen this guy somewhere haha

Originally posted by Nilesjones View Post
    Hey guys, I've been playing alot of SC2 lately and was wondering if anyone else played. It would be nice to strike up a game with someone that I know rather than a stranger that would pwn me instantly.

If any of you do play let me know. My realID is Nilesjonesracing@yahoo.com

Or it's NilesJones

One of those two. I'm friends with Omega at the moment and I keep thinking that I've seen this guy somewhere haha
    I am under the name goldenfooler. Just started 2 days ago and getting my butt kicked... but then again I haven't done the story so I am just learning the strats people are using.

Hard finding a FFA game though.

Comment

That's all I ever got was my but kicked in that game...some dudes sure got a lot of cash quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
        That's all I ever got was my but kicked in that game...some dudes sure got a lot of cash quick.
        Cash?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
          Cash?
          vespene gas, crystals...stuff it takes to build your base and forces. I'd have like 4 space marines and the other guy would come in with five squads and armor already, lol. I guess I'm too casual with RTS games.

Comment

I have always sucked at playing those RTS games online against other people. I am much too slow at building up my army...
            [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
              vespene gas, crystals...stuff it takes to build your base and forces. I'd have like 4 space marines and the other guy would come in with five squads and armor already, lol. I guess I'm too casual with RTS games.
              AH ok, I usually am good. But have to learn what to do vs what. Give me some time and I will be kicking some butt.

Comment

skud what do you play under?

Comment

Good games last night Niles. Thanks .

Comment

Originally posted by goldenfooler View Post
                    skud what do you play under?
                    Oh, I didn't reinstall on my current rig...I just never got into it enough. For rts lately I've mostly played Supreme Commander 2. It is an awesome rts, imo, that you should be able to find for cheap, if you're interested.

Comment

custom games FTW! i dont play the regular game mode, takes too much time!

Comment

RTS games online are all about the key bindings. Guys who play alot can strike 3 keys and queue up the first 20 build orders. When I was playing in the beta I got my butt handed to me 4 out of 5 times.

Comment

Definitely thanks for the fun games Goldenfooler. I was trying out so many things that I go over my head. You kicked my butt on that one

I played the beta as well johny. That's what got me to buy it. The beta was free and anything you let me try for free I normally get if I like it.

Back in the day when I was playing Diablo II I saw Starcraft, but never really knew what it was. I thought it was like Risk so I never go into it.

Starcraft II's story line just blew me away. That would be awesome to start seeing our people play that game.

Comment

There is a story line in starcaft?
                            Thats almost like playing BF for a storyline
                            I am still trying out new things and trying to speed up my response times and change over.

Seems like you can really only go one style of upgrade air or land and still be aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Nilesjones View Post
                              Definitely thanks for the fun games Goldenfooler. I was trying out so many things that I go over my head. You kicked my butt on that one

I played the beta as well johny. That's what got me to buy it. The beta was free and anything you let me try for free I normally get if I like it.

Back in the day when I was playing Diablo II I saw Starcraft, but never really knew what it was. I thought it was like Risk so I never go into it.

Starcraft II's story line just blew me away. That would be awesome to start seeing our people play that game.
                              gotta realize that is only part one of the storyline i love the game but never have time for it unfortunately.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X