Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

910 registered Steam games ?? Yikes !!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/teanah/games/?tab=all

She works for 1UP, so it assumed that she has access to all of the games.
    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Wow thats quite a collection.

Comment

Tina Sanchez Shes their community manager or something. Glad she inforce the ban hammer on Gamemaster Getting tired of reading all his sly comments toward xbox360. I follow 1up too and her blogs. I didnt know she plays on PC. From the looks on the list, she dont lol. Blur has 0 hours Almost all of the Call of Duty series have no game play hours but COD2 with 1.1 hours and MW2 MP with 0.1 hours. She hasnt even touch Black ops on PC. I bet most of those games are gifts. Shes always on Xbox 360. I had a chance to play against her one night on MW2 and she is good. A simple game invite thinking what are the odds of her accepting me for a match and she did

Comment

yea most of the devs or people who work for the company have access/gifted games, i seen a couple over 1000games. i wonder if anyone knows/found gabe newell steam profile. i'd like to see it.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
          yea most of the devs or people who work for the company have access/gifted games, i seen a couple over 1000games. i wonder if anyone knows/found gabe newell steam profile. i'd like to see it.
          Here's his profile, but it's private.

Steam Community :: ID :: Rabscuttle
          [hlx]

Comment

However, Robin Walker (head of TF2 affairs at Valve) is very forthcoming.

Steam Community :: Robin :: Games
            [hlx]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X