Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mass Effect 2 - Access DLC Content?

Hi there!

So Steam struck me again and I bought ME2 - Deluxe version.
    I registered it over EA, logged onto EA Online, logged into Bioware Online.
    The game came with 3 keys, 2 I don't know what to do with as I only used the Cerberus Key.

In addition, do I need to download the DLC manually for the PC, or is it already integrated into the game?

The game developers should really focus on a SIMPLE registration method.
    Spreading the game over 3 online platforms with various keys and different activations / accounts is the worst way of doing so. Probably,I need to logon Windows live as well and then export the key over to the XBOX and send an verification e-mail to PSN.

Grisu
    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Yes, the process is strange. Their plans probably looked better on the developer white board. I made a Bioware password for DLC, then I created an EA password, then my Bioware password was replaced by the EA password.

I believe all of the DLC is download-able, not preinstalled.

Also, you can spend time creating your own face, or use one of these: Mass Effect 2 Faces Database

Comment

Some of these custom faces look really good. Too bad I already started playing.

I'm starting to download the dlc packs. There 500 MB each. This might take a while.

I wish they would do a proper steam integration for the next title.
      This would save a lot of time and confusion.
      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Good game though. I've played through it on 360 4x so far. Try out insanity difficulty, it provides a nice challenge.
        Delivering bacon goodness one round at a time.

Comment

Great game, played it the whole day yesterday...

Reminds me a lot of KOTR I.

Comment

Have also played it all day
            Can't get enough

Comment

Finished it today.

Crew rescued, full squad alive, full Paragon, Renegate ending, but Kelly was only interested in feeding my fish.

Good game, hopefully they will add space battles in ME3.

Comment

I just finished it too, 30 hours, 15 minutes. Strange though--I've done everything the vanilla game has, and I still didn't hit level 30.

Everyone alive, full wuss Paragon ending.

I love Mordin's voice and mannerisms, and Legion is pretty sweet too. Hope to see more of them in ME3.

Overall, fantastic game with one of the better stories out there. A bit less skill customization and fewer weapons/armor/doodads than I prefer in my RPGs, but still great.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Well, the game has this to some extend but only as extra dlc which really is annoying.

Comment

FYI a new and last DLC was announced yesterday for ME2, releases at the end of the month. Its called Arrival, and from what I gather it to tie ME2 & ME3 together (?).

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X