Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallout New Vegas - Steamversion question

Hi everyone!

I'd like to buy Fallout New Vegas over Steam as it is quite cheap to get.
    Does anyone own the game and can tell, if you're able to switch the games translation somehow?

The German game info states:
    Low Violence: German low violence version only available with German language

Which is really bad...

Grisu
    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Do not buy the German Version off of steam. They decide what version you get from your IP.
    If your in Germany you will get the German cut version.

I think the only way you can get it is to order a UK uncut box version.

You can probably have someone in the US Gift it to you on steam. I have read at least 1 post on steam forums of that being done.

BTW, I think that governments should have no say in what is censored for adults.

Comment

Thanks for these informations.

Censoring is one thing, but what bugs me even more is the fact that you are forced to one language. In addition Europeans mostly pay more on steam than other countries.

Will have to wait for a GOTY edition of that then...
      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

You can change the language but it will be censored. When the game first came out it was broken and you couldnt even play in another language cause of the changes they made to censoring for German region game.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X