Black Ops how to get Pro Perks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
    These challenges--are they the only ones in the game, or are they a separte Pro Perks set (whatever that is)? Because as a whole, these are a lot easier than some of the challenges in COD 4 and WaW.

Just a curiosity. I'm not getting this game either way, but I was driven to get 100% in both the other two.

-Rand
    those are just for the pro perks....and i believe those arent even all the perks...... so on top of that, once again you purchase contracts, and do regular challenges as you would before.

Also we have seen no PC gameplay because of Xbox360s exclusive content agreement with activision. Plus if they are releasing mod tools that means the ability to change the gun sounds, music sounds, etc. as well as the ability to make new maps to play on im getting the game, only because i trust it will be a good game. dedicated servers, no commando 40ft knife kill.....also there is no more last stand "immunity" which means if you have it and your going down and they shoot you again before you get your gun out its lights out. Also camping seems to be taken care of. Killstreaks no longer count towards your next killstreak.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
      What is wrong with that? Shows how much of a Gawd you are
      Amen to that!

Comment

On a more positive note they have also gimped "Vanilla Ice" quickscoping......you can find it on their forums, but the devs believe it to be an unfair advantage having a gun that is good at everything

OOO also, the noobtubes are no longer replenishable by scavenger, and there is no OMA perk....YAY and they added a grenade beginning delay, which means you will need to wait 5-10 seconds at the beginning of the match to launch a tube
        Last edited by Sir Psycho Sexy; 4 Nov 2010, 12:11 AM. Reason: add more

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Psycho Sexy View Post
          Also we have seen no PC gameplay because of Xbox360s exclusive content agreement with activision. Plus if they are releasing mod tools that means the ability to change the gun sounds, music sounds, etc. as well as the ability to make new maps to play on .
          IMHO, I think the days of mod tools has met its faith. (at least in the COD/MW series) I'll be even surprise if they did release them

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
            And removed that run through automatic gunfire and knife someone crap.
            You'd rather drill them?

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
              IMHO, I think the days of mod tools has met its faith. (at least in the COD/MW series) I'll be even surprise if they did release them
              I dont honestly think they will go back on there word....why would they have ranked and unranked servers? Plus the @PCdev said that they will start working on them once they fix any major bugs first. Dont have a link and I hate twitter so meh

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                You'd rather drill them?
                LoL YES ITS CHEAP AS HELL!!!!!
                I was a mechanic in another life!!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X