X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlefield Bad Company 2 LE up on steam

Pre-Purchase Battlefield Bad Company 2 Limited Edition

Limited Edition
    Improved Vehicle Armor: An up-armor package is mounted on all vehicle types, decreasing the effect of both explosive and penetrating warheads, significantly improving vehicle survivability.
    Supreme Vehicle Firepower: Additional weapon packages are mounted for the driver of all armored vehicles, greatly expanding the range of targets the vehicle can successfully engage and destroy.
    Vehicle Motion Sensor: Use this electronics warfare package to locate enemy units in direct proximity to the vehicle.
    Tracer Dart Pistol: This magnetic dart attaches to any vehicle surface, allowing squad members to track, lock on, and fire rockets onto moving targets even beyond line of sight.
    M1A1 Sub-machine Gun: Reliable but heavy this classic weapon is a powerful force in the hands of any Battlefield veteran.
    M1911 Pistol: Highly customized M1911 are favoured for its dependability and the power of its large .45 caliber round.

About the Game
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2? brings the award-winning Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of PC gaming with best-in-class vehicular combat and unexpected "Battlefield moments." New vehicles like the ATV and a transport helicopter allow for all-new multiplayer tactics on the Battlefield. With the Frostbite-enabled Destruction 2.0 system, you can take down entire buildings and create your own fire points by blasting holes through cover. You can also compete in four-player teams in two squad-only game modes, fighting together to unlock exclusive awards and achievements. Battles are set across expansive maps, each with a different tactical focus. The game also sees the return of the B Company squad in a more mature single-player campaign.

Squad Up: Compete as the lone wolf or together in 4-man squads with up to 32 players and multiple game modes including the all new Squad Rush!
    Defining Online Warfare: Become the master of land, sea and air on vast battlefields designed for wide open warfare on Ranked Servers.
    Intense Solo Campaign: Join Bad Company in a fight through deadly jungles, desert cities and vast arctic terrain on a mission to defuse WWIII.
    Tactical Destruction: Create new firing points, chip away enemy cover, and bring down entire buildings full of enemy combatants

System Requirements
    Minimum:
    OS: Windows XP Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz Memory: 2GB Graphics: 256 MB Video Card (GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900) DirectX?: DirectX 9, 10, and 11 support Hard Drive: 15 GB
    Recommended:
    OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7 Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad or higher Memory: 2GB Graphics: 512 MB Video Card (GeForce GTX 260/ ATI Radeon 4870) Controller Support: Support for Logitech G15 and G19 keyboard LCDs in multiplayer

Some questions from my side:
    1. Are there any information on the copy protection yet?
    2. Will I still need to install gamespy in order to join a mp game?
    3. All pre-orders will get a free beta key right?
    4. Any news on censorship for us poor Europeans?

Grisu
    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Yer I have just seen this but I have it already on order for ?10 less which is a shame becauseI would have bought it from steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu View Post

Some questions from my side:

3. All pre-orders will get a free beta key right?

Grisu
      I don't know...it doesn't say in my steam store....
      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Ok, I have to say added bonus weapons and vehicle upgrades in an online shooter are totally bogus. At least they aren't charging more.

-Rand
        Last edited by Rand{CLR}; 23 Jan 2010, 02:29 PM. Reason: Deleted rant based on assumption they would charge more :)
        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
          Ok, I have to say added bonus weapons and vehicle upgrades in an online shooter are totally bogus. At least they aren't charging more.

-Rand
          Well all of those are just BC2 unlocks you get early. IMO having the Supreme Vehicle Firepower unlock early is really nice for those who don't play daily since in the beta it was the last vehicle unlock and required a ton of XP's!

It's certainly different to have any version beside the stock cost the same yet still give you goodies. Again this is probably to be different from MW2 and it's various editions.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X