GoldenEye Source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoldenEye Source

OK, so I tried this out a few yars ago and it was kinda garabge and no one was playing it. I just downloaded it again. Turns out there was a huge overhaul and people are playing this now. And it's AWESOME!

For those unaware, this is a Source Engine remake of the Nintendo 64 classic GoldenEye 64. It was definitely a big part of my childhood and developed my multiplayer FPS skills.

So yeah, it's a free mod. All you need is any Source game to play. HL2, DoD: S, TF2, CS: S, etc.

Home .:: GoldenEye: Source ::. A HL2 Modification

Enjoy!
    [hlx]

Nice...I remember the old 64 Goldeneye...was PWNage Ill have to try this out

Comment

Hello everybody, I have been playing GoldenEye: Source the past couple of days and I must say this is a really cool mod. If you?ve ever played the Nintendo 64 version of Goldeneye 007, you will recognize a lot of similar features on GE: S. I was very impressed with the map levels and layouts and game modes. Just about all the classic weapons are back including the one-shot, one-kill Golden Gun.

The display modes, player movement and weapon sets are well balanced and makes for a very fun, exciting and competitive game mod. I highly recommend this mod to anyone that liked the gameplay of the classic N64 007 console edition.
      I'm not the best...I'm DEAD_SNIPER{CLR} MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

I'll try to d/l tonight

Comment

Ill check it out

Comment

I remember playing Goldeneye 007 back in N64 day's. That game gave me the biggest headache

Comment

I price is good . Might have to check it out.
              [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
              <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel_Tighlon View Post
                OK, so I tried this out a few yars ago and it was kinda garabge and no one was playing it. I just downloaded it again. Turns out there was a huge overhaul and people are playing this now. And it's AWESOME!
                hope you right on teh crowd, i also did try it years ago, never like it, hopefully this time around (beat 4) will change my mind about it.
                Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

To me nothing will ever replace the experience of the original. I was playing that thing in the dorm at UMD on the big screen we had on our floor lounge with three friends at the controls with me and six other people sitting around waiting and watching. I had the only N64 there for pretty much that entire year. Nobody could match my nade-bouncing-around-corners domination.

The best time was when four of us took the system to the brand new business school, found one of the state of the art classrooms, and hooked that bad boy up to something like a 200" screen. Awesome.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X