Homeworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeworld

Has anyone here played Homeworld? I know its a old game but i can get a new copy of it and Homeworld 2. I wanted to ask as it sounds like it would be a good game but would like you to throw in your 2 cents.

Imho Homeworld 2 is a good game, but quite hard if I remember it correctly.

More informations:
    Homeworld 2 for PC - Homeworld 2 PC Game - Homeworld 2 Computer Game
    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

If you enjoy RTS games, it set some new high standards at that time. The graphics aren't what you would expect today, but I enjoyed it a lot (didn't play on-line). More recent space RTS games avoid using 100% 3D because of potential confusion while flipping & zooming on your units, but that was just another "charming challenge" to enjoy in Homeworld.

Comment

It was my second PC game I bought.

I have HW 2 and installed I play it every other two months when I get bored. It?s pretty hard to go back to it since the controls are all different and its 3D play and key commands are forgetful ?. But I loved it then again back then I only played RT strategy games.

If you played the first one really there?s no difference in the game play, Similar to bf2 and bf2142.

After reading this I went to play and found out my campaigns are gone :S( ........ohh well gotta start from the beginning again.
        [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/SOPEK_/sopek01-1.png[/IMG]

Comment

Thank You all for the help. I still might get HW as it is cheap so its still not out of the question.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X