Borderlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borderlands

Anyone got/getting this? I'm still not sold on it, so I wanted a little bit of your opinions. What do you guys think?
    [img]http://www.fpsreport.com/tuqui/Sig01.jpg[/img]

Got it pre-loaded and ready to play. Tells me that it is realeased around 3:00 so I won't have a real opinion until some time after that.

Hopefully I get together with some people that aren't lame and we can get some stuff done.
    Motivate

Comment

I have it on pre-order on steam but its pre loaded and dose not unlock till Friday can't wait

Comment

Hey look, its all brown and gray landscape ! Its like the 2009 version of Quake !!

I personally hate the graphics. When I see gray/white specks coming off of a character who I'm shooting at, I lose all interest in a game.

This game has had such a HUGE amount of buzz surrounding it, that I am stunned that it didn't look better than what I saw of it. I realize gamers think its an innovative mash of game styles, I just cannot forgive its console (not even new ones, more like 2007 era console) quality. Cell shaded graphics = yuckkkk.
        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Looks pretty good and i'm actually sold on the gfx, unlike TF2. However i have a feeling it'll play very much like TF2 and therefore my interest will be lost.

Comment

I disagree juneau's on this one from what I have seen it's nothing like t2 but it has more elements to L4D with 4 player co-op mode plus the Graphic's do look nice and I feel it will keep play coming back to the game.

Comment

Ok after a full day of playing this I am happy I got it. Its great when you get 3 friends, lots of fun.

Enemies are super hard and the last boss I played, it took us 25 minutes to beat it. Sounds bad but it was fun the whole time.

Ill write more tomorrow, my hands hurt atm...
              Motivate

Comment

I'm so looking forward to playing this game.

Comment

I got the game.

You can tell right away that the UI, and the game overall, was not created for the PC. But it is still a good game once you get used to the controls. I leveled all the way to level 11 (single player). I'll give MP a go during the weekend.

Add me to steam:

Tuqui

or

Tuqui-tuqui

not sure which

Borderlands: Skill Tree
                  Last edited by Tuqui-tuqui; 27 Oct 2009, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui View Post
                    I got the game.

You can tell right away that the UI, and the game overall, was not created for the PC. But it is still a good game once you get used to the controls. I leveled all the way to level 11 (single player). I'll give MP a go during the weekend.

Add me to steam:

Tuqui

or

Tuqui-tuqui

not sure which
                    I have add you to my steam

Comment

Screenshots please...

Btw: Do I have to buy it from Steam to play with you guys?
                      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu View Post
                        Screenshots please...

Btw: Do I have to buy it from Steam to play with you guys?
                        No you do not. The game doesn't even use Steam to connect to each other (it uses Gamespy).

Comment

Thanks for the fast reply!
                          Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Im thinking about buying this one.

Comment

Mine just Unlocked on Steam now

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X