X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo

Hi there.

Just to let you know, the demo is out.

"Eidos Interactive has released a playable demo of Batman: Arkham Asylum which opens as the Dark Knight and Commissioner Gordon return The Joker back into confinement at Arkham Asylum (thanks: Blues). But things soon fall apart as The Joker gains the upper hand and springs a trap, setting Arkham Asylum's occupants upon Batman. The demo offers gamers a taste of the fierce FreeFlow combat system, the cunning stealth of the Invisible Predator mechanic, and the feeling of becoming the World's Greatest Detective as they navigate Arkham Asylum's Intensive Treatment facility. Players can unlock character bios, as well as get a sneak peak at some of the infamous foes that Batman will encounter within the cavernous and macabre confines of Arkham Asylum. Batman: Arkham Asylum will hit the store shelves in the UK on August 28th.
    Update: the demo is also available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 and PlayStation Network for PS3."

Demo Versions: Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo - Demo Movie Patch Download Section - GamersHell.com

Grisu
    Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Been dying to try this out ty for link

Comment

Downloading now.

Comment

Thanks for the postage
        [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
        So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Schweet! Looks like I know what I'll be doing on the ole' home entertainment center tonight. That's the first PS 3 game since GTA 4 that I knew was an absolute must buy once I started seeing trailers and found out Paul Dini was involved.

Oh, seeing GI Joe tonight too.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

This demo rocks

Comment

The option "downloadable content" makes me worry.
              Seems like they have already taken stuff out in order to hold the release date.

Also I hope the game will have some outdoor areas as well.
              Else this will end up like Doom 3. - The same corridors over and over.
              Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Grisu it has outdoors if you watch the trailer at the end of the demo.
                Makes me mad you couldnt fight one boss in the demo, although detective mode is neat.

Comment

i'll try out the demo, since its on steam.
                  Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

At least you can watch the boss in the trophy gallery.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X