Arma II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arma II

I bought this game and I have played for a few hour on it and have to say it's not my cup of tea the graphics are baggie the gun fire when you kill and enemy solders it takes almost a mag to try to kill the with the aim system on the game just a waste of cash for me but that my thoughts on the game and yes I have updated to patch 1.02

Yeah, I got this one a while back and played it for maybe an hour. I used to have Operation Flashpoint, its predecessor, and thought it was actually pretty cool. I was shocked to find that they actually went backwards with the graphics and physics on this one, from what I could see.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
      Yeah, I got this one a while back and played it for maybe an hour. I used to have Operation Flashpoint, its predecessor, and thought it was actually pretty cool. I was shocked to find that they actually went backwards with the graphics and physics on this one, from what I could see.
      It plays so badly I'm running I7 920 oc to 3.2ghz 6 gig of ddr3 1600mhz and 1 Ati 4890 card instead of 2 in crossfire one as gone back for repair and the game plays like crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
        It plays so badly I'm running I7 920 oc to 3.2ghz 6 gig of ddr3 1600mhz and 1 Ati 4890 card instead of 2 in crossfire one as gone back for repair and the game plays like crap.
        Yeah, garbage, man.

Comment

I haven't played this game yet (Planning to) but from trailer + review it seems like a really true to the point SIM. I bet you die from one bullet without a medic. I'm a COD fan and my gaming revolves around getting a weapon, and running around shooting people. I guess if you wanted to feel what the Army life is like, then this is the one.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            I haven't played this game yet (Planning to) but from trailer + review it seems like a really true to the point SIM. I bet you die from one bullet without a medic. I'm a COD fan and my gaming revolves around getting a weapon, and running around shooting people. I guess if you wanted to feel what the Army life is like, then this is the one.
            Well it one shot kill to you and it takes a mag to kill the enemy lol save your money and buy Flash Point 2 when it comes out.

Comment

Well it one shot kill to you and it takes a mag to kill the enemy lol save your money and buy Flash Point 2 when it comes out.
              Lol

Comment

I can now say the game is gone from my rig it last 6 hours and that was to long lol bring on Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising gameplay

YouTube - Operation Flashpoint 2 Dragon Rising Gameplay

YouTube - Operation Flash Point 2 Gameplay Footage

Comment

if u would of tried the demo, you wouldn't of buy the game and could of save yourself 50$.
                  Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Originally posted by RuThLeSsKiLLa View Post
                    if u would of tried the demo, you wouldn't of buy the game and could of save yourself 50$.
                    it only cost me like $30 lol I give the game to my son lol.

Comment

it only cost me like $30 lol I give the game to my son lol.
                      What a sweet Dad!

Comment

I dont know why your having issues with the game....It runs very good for me. If you find a server to play on and play the game it was meant to be played, then I guaruntee you will be hooked. Vanilla MP missions arent that good. Play some usermade COOP missions on a server hat runs military simulation with military communications

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X