Astro Empires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Astro Empires

probably mentioned this before but who plays AE, anyone?

its a free browser based space MMO with a real time counter.
    there is the usual you have to pay to get an upgraded account which allows you access to some extra functions ingame but it isnt nessasery to pay really, all it does is unlock some limits on structures and ammount of bases and opens some of the empire functions that you loose after your first 7 days of game time.

you expand your empire by building new structures on your astro (planet, moon, asteroid, there is a wide veriety of places to settle down and make a base with the planets and moons having different types too them). research new technologies for your ships and buildings. have space battles and attack others to take their credits, also you can setup trade routes with others in the game. just like other games you also have guilds(alliance/clan).

its mainly text based the only pictures you see are on profile pages, guild pages and of course the astros on the graphical map.

if you play epsilon server send me a message ingame names Xeni.
    and for those of you that dont, follow this Astro Empires select your galaxy and try for galaxy 65 (thats where i am ) and send me a message i have a guild in that area and we can help you out easily with any questions about the game .
    Last edited by Kriotek; 16 Jun 2009, 11:32 PM. Reason: mistkes mitakes miatskes MISTAKES lol

Looks cool ill look into it.

Might be pretty busy with AA3 though.

Comment

its a good game ive played it for over a year spent half the time with a free account then spent money on an upgrade for a year (which compared to other browser games is rather cheap).

the start has a fast pace to it with all the build times of structures and research times being really low as in minites low so its fast as you progress through the game extra levels become more costly and the time adds up too things like 4 days. but it isnt as bad as it sounds with the 4 days build time as you can add to your construction per hour and things .

all that aside its a game that you either love or hate and you will know within the first week if you like it or not. i spend alot of time on it but i have friends in the game that only come on once every day or 2 and they are doing just as good as i am.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X