No announcement yet.

Sorry folks I'm into left 4 dead nowadyays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it came out on Monday as well, but actually it comes out on the 21st which is tuesday. Can't wait to try the survival mode.....
    [url]http://bf4stats.com/ps3/andy_uranium[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by andyION View Post
      I thought it came out on Monday as well, but actually it comes out on the 21st which is tuesday. Can't wait to try the survival mode.....
      That means 48 hrs to 7days later the content will be available to those that bought the game via steam? I dont know if this game was available on disc.

Anyone know the answer to this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
        That means 48 hrs to 7days later the content will be available to those that bought the game via steam? I dont know if this game was available on disc.

Anyone know the answer to this one?
        Yes it's available on disc at Wal-Mart, Future Shop, Best Buy, EB Games, place like that

I hope Steam will be responsive on that since I think more than 50% owners of this game are from Steam...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
          And btw- Versus is awesome. Until I discovered that (thanks Jeffro) it wasnt my favorite game.
          I agree. The single player or group campaign get tedious unless you are playing with selected friends.

The versus mode is fun as hell, but I find the game has reached a point where everyone knows what to do and where to go before the map starts, so it has become more of a rinse / repeat style of play waiting to see who will make the first mistake in the pre-destined map play.

Well, thats if you play with good players...playing in your standard PUG (Pick up group) can net any type of results.

And the rage quitters are really annoying as hell. How many times has my team lost a first round and I end up alone on the team.....
          [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
          So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

It say on 3 website I have been on today monday the 21st anyway never mind I can't wait for the Dlc

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
              Well, thats if you play with good players...playing in your standard PUG (Pick up group) can net any type of results.

And the rage quitters are really annoying as hell. How many times has my team lost a first round and I end up alone on the team.....
              You and anyone else needs to invite me when you want to prevent rage quitters and etc.

I am up for a game every day of the week with you BT.
              It's all about the fun, Im not into competition gaming anymore- mistakes are part of the hysterical PWN OH NOES laughter I get from this game.

PS there was something wrong with my Friends requests that I had to ask support for help with last week. Turns out there were a few of you who kept asking me why I didnt accept-= ANSWER: I never got the request.

Please add me when you see me in game at Steam via:

SHIFT TAB
              COMMUNITY
              and then somewhere in there is a section that shows who you are playing with, recently played with.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X