• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left4Dead DLC to be Free

This is Great News for Left4Dead Fans
    L4D DLC: Free on 360 & PC - Left 4 Dead
    , Gaming

Steam News

Cool! I wonder what the new content will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd98 View Post
      Cool! I wonder what the new content will be.
      2 new Campaigns and 2 more maps for the vs Mode and survivor mode what what i have read mate.

Comment

i heard this on steam news the other day, i been waiting for them to add death air for some time to the versus mode and now im hoping it get me playing again. i havent play l4d for a while.
        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

You do realize you can add the other 2 maps yourself already right? It just won't have the little claws on the pipes and stuff like that. It's more or less an exact copy of what's already in your campaign maps folder that transfers to your VS maps folder.
          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
            You do realize you can add the other 2 maps yourself already right? It just won't have the little claws on the pipes and stuff like that. It's more or less an exact copy of what's already in your campaign maps folder that transfers to your VS maps folder.
            umm didnt know that. maybe that why i couldnt join game tonight but there no point in doing that now, now that valve are adding it to the versus mode.
            Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

They are adding it at some point in time in spring, and besides, knowing how to do it now, means that you will have 2 new vs maps to play once you get tired of those 4 because you'll be able to do the same thing (most likely) with the two new campaign maps they are releasing.
              [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Left 4 Dead is half off this weekend on Steam.

Great time to buy if you want the game !! http://store.steampowered.com/news/2239/
                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Yeah, I picked it up this weekend for $25.

Had a great time playing last night with Ruthless, todd, and pg. I was just loading up the single player mission when Ruthless invited me to the server.

Man, what a freakin fun game. Not sure on its longevity though. I was just following the group and killing things for a few hours, not really doing much else.
                  [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                  So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

twinky! did you play versus yet?! me and you gonna handle up on that tonight!

Comment

I bought the game this morning too at 25$

I'll give it a try this evening, hope to see some of you on.

My Steam ID is foxtae for those who want to add me

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        twinky! did you play versus yet?! me and you gonna handle up on that tonight!
                        You just want to own me in another game, don't ya!

I only played for a few hours last night, no clue what I'm doing.

I'll definatly play more, but can't tonight. I'm in class until 10pm.

Comment

dude you gotta play versus mode! its epic!

Comment

I thought about buying it, but it just didn't intrigue me enough from the demo to spend even just $25 on it.

-Rand
                            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I find the game more interesting than the COD franchise. How cna you not like zombies by the millions?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X