Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fallout 3 patch released today.....

New patch out for Fallout 3... patch 1.1.0.35

We should see Operation: Anchorage released in the next 1 and a half weeks then seeing as how they just released the patch today.

You can get the patch here.

Fallout: Welcome to the Official Site
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

hmm i didnt get any update from steam.
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Because it's a windows live update..... you'll get it tomorrow most likely.

Comment

I gave up on playing it after it had started CTD'ing on me for no reason at all two weeks ago. I was on the last quest with less than 20 minutes playtime.

Since it ticked me off so bad, I ran the Securom removal tool just to spite those idiots who made two of my bulletproof PCs crash just by starting the game ... it would crash at the save selection screen, and I can assure you I've tried all of the known fixes, but I will stress that it worked the day before with no change to my PC in that time.
        Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Perhaps the patch will help? Haven't read through the patch notes yet though, but I would hope it would help.

Comment

yeah I parked my copy because I restarted the game and I hit 2 quests that were broken. Then I restarted again and there were different broken quests.

Remember to submit information to the support threads via tech support. This game is so freakin awesome I want it to get better.

Comment

mine updated

and crashed twice after getting halfway through the Robco building...the second time I fell through a stairway and landed somewhere in the earth...then it crashed when I tried to shoot an ant with my railgun who was stuck there with me.

Comment

Perhaps the patch will help?
                Crazily enough, it didn't crash immediately after I patched it and loaded the game, or more accurately it didn't crash where it always does at the load saved game screen.
                I had even removed Securom from my PC, so I have no idea if it will even RUN the game without that component on the PC, but I've not bothered to try to play for over a month now.
                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

WT.... I did some research and Securom only checks for the game disk on Fallout 3.... There's even a workaround for it that doesn't require a crack. There are 2 fallout 3 launchers in the fallout 3 folder.... One of them launches the game without the disk check.

Comment

Heh, I already took advantage of that 'workaround', but I can assure any Bethesda employee that I paid for the DVD.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X