Fallout3 Completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd98 View Post
    I completed it twice under two different characters. I enjoyed the game very much, Glad some of you guy's talked me into getting it.

I have unistalled it ffor know and will put it back on my pc if there should be any new maps and missions add later on. Now the only problem is figuring out which game too buy? I looked at WAW the other day but just don't know if I would like it? How many CLR's play it?
    Todd, the first downloadable context pack comes out Jan 27. They claim they'll release two more in February and March. Should just reinstall now and get patched up.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Heh

Nice outfit, Duke!

I'm working on the game for a second time, hoping to find more bobbles. I didn't even get my own place in Megaton (didn't even go to Megaton) last time.

And this time, my dog friend (didn't get him last time either) was killed at the superduper mart...I left him at the door, thinking he'd be safer...then when I was digging around in the back room I heard some raiders come in the front saying "we're back...hey, something's not right here!" I was like, man, hope dogmeat makes it. He didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
        Todd, the first downloadable context pack comes out Jan 27. They claim they'll release two more in February and March. Should just reinstall now and get patched up.

-Rand
        Oh Cool! Thanks for the heads up, Yep looks like I need too reinstall & patch real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
          Nice outfit, Duke!

I'm working on the game for a second time, hoping to find more bobbles. I didn't even get my own place in Megaton (didn't even go to Megaton) last time.

And this time, my dog friend (didn't get him last time either) was killed at the superduper mart...I left him at the door, thinking he'd be safer...then when I was digging around in the back room I heard some raiders come in the front saying "we're back...hey, something's not right here!" I was like, man, hope dogmeat makes it. He didn't.
          Do feel bad Skud, I never could keep dog meat long enough no matter what I done when out & about. There were times I just left him in Megaton at my house.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X