No announcement yet.

What to play now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BF2 was fun when Cain put it back up for a short time i think about a 1-2 years ago but it stayed about as populated as COD4 does now.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post

Who else is Minerva gonna get to knife in the back so much if I aint here. Just my take on the issue.

BF2
      K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
      sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

I don't like BF2142 supper laggy and crashed servers. On BF2 since the new patch I haven't seen any cartillery. Only took em like 5 years to fix that.

Comment

I just pre-ordered my copy of Battlefield Bad Company 2 to be released in Q1 of 2010. I like this:

1. DEDICATED SERVERS !

2. Full destructability

Infinity Ward can you hear it ... that is the sound of your inevitable demise ... it is the sound of money flowing from IW to DICE !!!

[img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k277/Aidan_photo/crysisSig-1-1.jpg[/img]

Crysis name = Aidan

BF2142 Buddy Name = NBT>Aidan

"I like Ike :O)"

Comment

We still have some die-hard BF2 players.
            I'd think they would come HERE to play. Don't you?

I just need to download the patch, and i'll be ready.
            ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
              We still have some die-hard BF2 players.
              I'd think they would come HERE to play. Don't you?

I just need to download the patch, and i'll be ready.

One thing I like on some of the servers I'm playing on is UCB rape is totally fine,

Comment

Originally posted by mapes View Post
                UCB rape is totally fine,
                What is that?
                [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                Like the community? Donate here:
                [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Uncap Base Rape.
                  There are spawn points, in BF2, that can not be capped. The other team as a whole camps them and kills the other team as they respawn. Generally, it will empty a server.
                  Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Just want to throw this up considering there's talk of a different game. How about COD4?? You know, the server most of you wanted not so long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                      Uncap Base Rape.
                      There are spawn points, in BF2, that can not be capped. The other team as a whole camps them and kills the other team as they respawn. Generally, it will empty a server.
                      Apache

Thats not what I've seen. Texasteamplayers is almost full all of the time. If a team tends to focus on uncap rape they generally lose because they are ignoring the rest of the flags. Personally I hate the no uncap rule except for spec ops because I never want to go into the uncap to blow stuff up. There's way to many odd questions. Like I'm on foot as a spec ops. Someone starts shooting me and I'm next to a tank. Can I get in it? It's a very unclear rule.

Comment

Guys I just got finished checking out some of the BC2 game footage. Seems dang good to me. The game engine seemed to be slightly different than what IW is using. Not bad just different. Seemed ok to me.

This may have potential, its just that its so far away. If they could have had this out for Christmas, I think they would have given MW2 a run for their money. Specially in light of what IW is pulling. Tough break for DICE on that point.

But this may be something that everyone could get into when it comes out. I like it.

Until then,I'll dance with the one that I came with, mainly Cod4. I also like WaW. After they got all the bugs worked out it turned ok.

There hasnt been any clear cut decisions as to what is going to be played next. Lot of input, but nothing concrete.

Juneau, aint it time to rotate the maps in the server. I miss Backlot and Overgrown.
                        [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Everyone just keeps ignoring the elephant in the room and I'm just going to say it...

Unreal Tournament 2004!

Omnipotents and Spam Vikings is almost always full.

Why not here?

"Retro Onslaught at Cains"?

Comment

Operation Flashpoint

What is the problem with this? It looks really good from the trailer I've seen.
                            A change of Pace.
                            "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
                              Operation Flashpoint

What is the problem with this? It looks really good from the trailer I've seen.
                              Its a great Sp game but the MP sucks

Comment

UT 2004, wow, now there's one I forgot about !

One thing we've seen from this thread is there is no majority decision whatsoever, and it has never been this wishy washy in the past on what games to play around here like it is now.

We usually had a few dominant ones and then some suggestions from oddballs like me, so I am not even tossing in a suggestion to further muddy the waters.

I'm still playing TF2 2Fort only these days. Oddly enough, I actually usta leave the server every time that map came up, but I am now hooked on it and play exclusively on 2Fort servers. Strange that what I once hated, I now love more than any other map.

Not sure why TF2 didn't get more of a push on the Lair, but I can't understand why BF2/2142 got any love from the get go either. Different strokes ..
                                Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X